Home

Franchise Mode: Multi Team Owners...Need some help

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode: Multi Team Owners...Need some help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Franchise Mode: Multi Team Owners...Need some help

Ok so my first question is this......Is there any way to simply be a SINGLE Owner in Franchise mode and still be able to simply play random games on the schedule between other teams like we used to be able to do all these years in past Maddens??

I couldnt figure it out...so I started to create separate Head Coaches/Owners for each game I wanted to control on the schedule which seemed to work the same way (despite the fact that its a bit of a cumbersome pain in the butt to go thru all those settings just to enable another owner)

But my concern is that you have to turn OFF AUTO Pilot under each USER OWNER because if you dont, they will just sim to next week for you with their team and not allow you to play it out. So if you turn OFF auto pilot, you can jump in and play games but my concern is, will the Owners and Head Coaches do all the auto trading, and managing of the Franchise if I turn off auto pilot?

IF not, then this Multi Owner Mode is a real cumbersome choir!.......I just want the League to run itself but be able to still jump in and play random games on the schedule around the league...any advice/thoughts??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Franchise Mode: Multi Team Owners...Need some help

any...body?
Old 09-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie

DocOx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
Ok so my first question is this......Is there any way to simply be a SINGLE Owner in Franchise mode and still be able to simply play random games on the schedule between other teams like we used to be able to do all these years in past Maddens??
I can't help you too much on your second question, but on this one... the answer is, unfortunately, no. You have to be a coach/owner for every team you'd want to play games for.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #4
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

What I have always done is start a 32 team franchise and after yr 1 switch all the teams you don't want to control to auto-pilot. The only trick is you have to turn EVERY team your not using and go into options and turn off Roster fill, Relocation and CPU trading!
Old 09-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #5
Banned

Sometimes I just dont understand some of EA's design decisions

I mean 2 years ago...everything was set up perfectly for people to control mutliple teams or just one single one and still be able to randomly play games around the league on the schedule if they choose to. This is the way MLB Baseball The Show has it set up....this is the way NBA 2K does it....and this was the way Madden used to do it

I just dont understand why they went to this new quirky Franchise format.....it makes changing anything in your franchise such a hassle and a multi step process

All I am really looking to do is Own one team fully but still be able to randomly jump in and play some other league games around the schedule...especially key Sunday Night and Monday Night matchups....why did they ruin such an easy thing?

Btw, is there a SIMPLE way to be able to select all 32 teams as Human owned or does each team require a whole Start Franchise process that involves all those steps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #6
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
Btw, is there a SIMPLE way to be able to select all 32 teams as Human owned or does each team require a whole Start Franchise process that involves all those steps?
Not really. Have to manually do it for all 32 teams which is quite a pain.

On top of being able to play random games, I'd love to have CPU vs CPU game where I could just watch certain games. For instance, I would like to watch the SB and certain playoff games even if the team I'm controlling didn't even make it to the postseason. Or in a 32 man league it would be cool to watch some of the games being played

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »