Home

NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition.

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 02:36 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
No hype machine. We were happy to announce Crews are back - with some tweaks. Dev's have reasoning for changing/adding/modifying stuff every year. I am happy fans will get Crew in some form for current-gen.

I am also aware of the arena, court and full-game (with quarters) requests. Definitely went to bat for many Crew fans. The important thing is, it's indeed back and they can build on it for the future.
What do you mean "Devs have reasoning behind changing/adding/modifying stuff every year? Did we ask for crew to be modified, or changed? No...the developers did...We should have the the most input on the games we wind up spending our money on. It makes it hard when you're the only basketball game company that releases quality titles every year. How did you LD2K and ronnie2k drop the ball on this one? How did you know what we've been asking for this whole time and give us something totally different?

Thats like a wife saying to her husband "You never Buy me any gifts" knowing damn well what the wife wants, but on christmas morning she looks under the tree and opens up her Gift wrapped box, and its empty and the husband replies with

"Well, you did say I never get you any gifts....Well There's your Gift...you didn't say something had to be in the box."

Bottom line....i feel like I've been jerked for 3 straight years with 2k's BS about us not having crew back tghe way we used to have it.

Why not just bring back the NBA 2K11 servers?
Theres a ton of people who still have 2k11 and would love nothing ore than to play some REAL crew mode.

So this is my official NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition.

For all those who feel the same way, please voice your opinions and let our words be the deciding factor in how we enjoy our online gaming.

Dear LD2K,

I'm sadly disappointed at this news that I'm currently reading. You know of all people I PERSONALLY take this crew information seriously. I spent an entire 2k development cycle beating a dead horse back to life with this crew mode and this is how we get repaid? What type of **** is this? 5 on 5...game up to 21? GTFOH...this is not crew mode...All the marketing and the videos, and the community team-up hype was for what?

WHAT????

Just do me a favor, tell me that 2k14 doesnt include an online team-up mode.

Team up mode has been in place 2k9.

crew mode was born in 2k10
crew mode reached epic proportions in 2k11.
2k12 crew died
2k13....umm...yeah...
we got a crappy stinky old blacktop mode and some money making machine called myteam mode that I CLEARLY dont recall anyone asking for on any forum WHATSOEVER!!!

Now we get lied to that "Crews" is back and it winds up being Blacktop 2.0, yet we still have access to a team up mode???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYY do we have a freakin online team up mode but dont have a working crew ode like we did in 2k10 and 2k11?

You got the jerseys right, the shoes right, but we cant play 4 quarters, nba rules and inside an arena?

Miss me with the B.S.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition.

You guys whine because they removed CREW, now that it's back (only in blacktop, not in arena) you're complaining again. It would've been the best that they didn't bring it back at all.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
You guys whine because they removed CREW, now that it's back (only in blacktop, not in arena) you're complaining again. It would've been the best that they didn't bring it back at all.
man man man!! the thing they bring out is not "crew" at all ~the arena problem is just a piece of cake. 21 point for a full court game with superstar sim, fine!
But why limit it to 3 and 5 ppl~ so in case there is a crew with 9 members ~the first 5 guys go to search for a 5 v 5 game ~how about the other 4 members? Play a 3v3 bt and kick the last guy out of the locker room? or 3 team limit themselves to play 3 v 3?
I thought we should have the right to choose 3~5 member for a full court game

Last edited by wisdom; 09-14-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom
man man man!! the thing they bring out is not "crew" at all ~the arena problem is just a piece of cake. 21 point for a full court game with superstar sim, fine!
But why limit it to 3 and 5 ppl~ so in case there is a crew with 9 members ~the first 5 guys go to search for a 5 v 5 game ~how about the other 4 members? Play a 3v3 bt and kick the last guy out of the locker room? or 3 team limit themselves to play 3 v 3?
I thought we should have the right to choose 3~5 member for a full court game
This method is used to give players all-human expirience...so you don't have to put up with stupid AI (as some of you call it sometimes). I couldn't give two poops about crew...since I'm PC gamer and don't have PS3/XBOX360 nor money for next gen.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wish 2k11 crew was back, but its not a deal breaker for me. I'll be picking it up on black Friday (hopefulky for $25) for current gen, just for the path to greatness mode.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #6
Rookie

Enough crying about crew already. I loved crew just as much as the next guy, but at this point your just wasting your time. That "CREWS" crap they put in 2k14 is a slap in the face to every crew fan out there. Better off just deleting it. 2k obvisouly could care less at this point about crew so just give it up with these threads I'm sick of seeing them.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 33

2k11 servers performance back ? Never ! A crew mode with the features it had on 2k11 ? Yes. Take notes that there is a huge difference, then again, 2k12 & 2k13, while improved, were still very unrelyable.

Having said that, I am thankfull of LD2K, he knows what we wanted and he tried, did his effort translated into what we requested ? No, but hardly due to him and at this point, hardly matters due to whom. Would I instead want no form of Crew at all ? No, am not as selfish as to deny others the chance to enjoy this mode, even if it seems not of my taste.

I can see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel, as suposedly now that this crew light mode is in, they can polish and expand it on further versions ... the only thing that partially holds my hopes down, is how a mode that hasnt been removed and always been present on every itineration, has featured almost no significant improvements, fixes nor polish for the past 3 years ... yes, am talking association and is a like a negative reference, but not a for sure dooms day.

So, IMHO, current gen seems to still has some appeal to worth a buy. Anyways, after watching the noticeable improvements on the gameplay side, after been blown away by next gen graphics and with the prospect that the next gen consoles prowess bring, am very excited to see what 2k will bring to us with 2k14 next gen, but even more so, with further versions.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-14-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
What do you mean "Devs have reasoning behind changing/adding/modifying stuff every year? Did we ask for crew to be modified, or changed? No...the developers did...We should have the the most input on the games we wind up spending our money on. It makes it hard when you're the only basketball game company that releases quality titles every year. How did you LD2K and ronnie2k drop the ball on this one? How did you know what we've been asking for this whole time and give us something totally different?

Thats like a wife saying to her husband "You never Buy me any gifts" knowing damn well what the wife wants, but on christmas morning she looks under the tree and opens up her Gift wrapped box, and its empty and the husband replies with

"Well, you did say I never get you any gifts....Well There's your Gift...you didn't say something had to be in the box."

Bottom line....i feel like I've been jerked for 3 straight years with 2k's BS about us not having crew back tghe way we used to have it.

Why not just bring back the NBA 2K11 servers?
Theres a ton of people who still have 2k11 and would love nothing ore than to play some REAL crew mode.

So this is my official NBA 2k14:Fix 5 vs 5 Crew Mode/Bring Back 2K11 servers Petition.

For all those who feel the same way, please voice your opinions and let our words be the deciding factor in how we enjoy our online gaming.

Dear LD2K,

I'm sadly disappointed at this news that I'm currently reading. You know of all people I PERSONALLY take this crew information seriously. I spent an entire 2k development cycle beating a dead horse back to life with this crew mode and this is how we get repaid? What type of **** is this? 5 on 5...game up to 21? GTFOH...this is not crew mode...All the marketing and the videos, and the community team-up hype was for what?

WHAT????

Just do me a favor, tell me that 2k14 doesnt include an online team-up mode.

Team up mode has been in place 2k9.

crew mode was born in 2k10
crew mode reached epic proportions in 2k11.
2k12 crew died
2k13....umm...yeah...
we got a crappy stinky old blacktop mode and some money making machine called myteam mode that I CLEARLY dont recall anyone asking for on any forum WHATSOEVER!!!

Now we get lied to that "Crews" is back and it winds up being Blacktop 2.0, yet we still have access to a team up mode???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYY do we have a freakin online team up mode but dont have a working crew ode like we did in 2k10 and 2k11?

You got the jerseys right, the shoes right, but we cant play 4 quarters, nba rules and inside an arena?

Miss me with the B.S.

i agree lets get crew back
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »