Home

A Different Way To 'Road To Glory' It Up

This is a discussion on A Different Way To 'Road To Glory' It Up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
A Different Way To 'Road To Glory' It Up

Here is a little spin I am going to put on the NCAA-to-Madden 'Career' mode. Not sure if anyone else does this, but I thought I would share.

Firstly, I am currently in year 3 as an OC at Duke. Both years I exported the draft class to Madden 25, where I am halfway through my 2nd season.

Next NCAA off season I am going to create myself as a recruit. I am NOT going to recruit my player. Whoever recruits him, I am going to create a new OC at the school he commits to. Playing games at my players school I will click player lock on him, and play just as him through his career. There is a chance he won't go pro...but I hope not.

In Madden I am going to be playing along my seasons as the Patriots until my players draft class comes along. When it comes to draft day I see where he ends up. Now, if the Patriots have the pick, he is still available, and I have attended to my teams needs, I will draft him. If not, I won't. After he is drafted I start a new 'be a player' character in Madden using him and play through his career.

As long as he commits for the NFL Draft, this has serious potential to be seriously awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A Different Way To 'Road To Glory' It Up

I tried to do the same thing but I can't play Madden anymore. It's an inferior game and it frustrates the hell out of me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Rom_V's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: A Different Way To 'Road To Glory' It Up

I've done this a few times in past games and started it in this years game. It's a lot of fun watching how your players recruiting process plays out. Plan on doing this year too, just haven't gotten Madden yet. Should be even more fun now that you can import draft classes and take control of individual players!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »