Home

CPU v CPU passing help ?

This is a discussion on CPU v CPU passing help ? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
CPU v CPU passing help ?

After hours if testing in CPU v CPU mode I am convinced QB's are way too accurate and the QBA slider and pass coverage slider do nothing to help. If u lower the pass blocking u get too many sacks, if u raise the pass blocking, QB accuracy goes through the roof and there is no happy medium.

I play on All-American CPU v CPU only, anyone getting a realistic passing game in CPU mode? If so please share. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: CPU v CPU passing help ?

While percentages may be too high, I'm fine with what I see in CPU vs CPU on default AA
Old 09-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Try my sliders:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eckem-out.html

I've had middle road CPU QB's thrown in the 50's.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lower WR catch to 35. WRC catch controls the WRs ability to create separation as well as make plays on the ball. At 35, WRs play more to their ratings.

Also with WRC at 35 interceptions go way down, so you can raise the pass defence sliders to compensate for bad CB play.

I have a slider set that I've been using that nets me some pretty good games.
Let me know if you want me to post it.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
While percentages may be too high, I'm fine with what I see in CPU vs CPU on default AA
I was wondering how default played and followed you guys on an earlier thread. It seems there are a lot if guys playing on default. I guess I tried it for a very short while and then started tweaking. Now I got slideritis, but am close to running with a set. Have you noticed a lot of sacks and are the percentages realistic? Thanks for your input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLuminated
Lower WR catch to 35. WRC catch controls the WRs ability to create separation as well as make plays on the ball. At 35, WRs play more to their ratings.

Also with WRC at 35 interceptions go way down, so you can raise the pass defence sliders to compensate for bad CB play.

I have a slider set that I've been using that nets me some pretty good games.
Let me know if you want me to post it.
I am definitely interested. I have been playing on All-American only because I get the best feel for the game. I am close to being done with a slider set with realistic completion percentages, but I am getting slightly too many sacks, which mostly result from scrambling QB's. I will post mine soon. I may also need to make the running game stronger. Definitely a lot of variables to work through with sliders this year.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by imwhatzup
Try my sliders:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eckem-out.html

I've had middle road CPU QB's thrown in the 50's.
Your stats didn't look too bad. I noticed you posted a CPU v CPU game. I was playing on varsity for a while, but ended up on AA. Do u mostly play CPU v CPU with that slider set?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I was wondering how default played and followed you guys on an earlier thread. It seems there are a lot if guys playing on default. I guess I tried it for a very short while and then started tweaking. Now I got slideritis, but am close to running with a set. Have you noticed a lot of sacks and are the percentages realistic? Thanks for your input.
My guys, if memory serves, are typically rated fairly well compared to the competition but I do seem to have a top 10 sack guy season after season now that you mention it. But, his numbers are never head and shoulders above the rest of the nation though. Tackling though is a different animal. The top 3 tackle guys in the nation all play for my Georgia State team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »