Home

I'm done with this garbage game

This is a discussion on I'm done with this garbage game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm done with this garbage game

I was playing online and had 4 fumbles through out the game with 2 loss. In the forth it was 21-13 and I get a TD and 2 point conversion. Then I intercept it and with 13 sec left throw a curl to the 30. I am then flagged for off pass interference without my wr touching the cb.

So into overtime I win the coin toss and convert a 4th and 5 from the 15 down to the 2. And on 2nd & goal I fumble once again and it is recovered by the opp and ran to mid field. Then I lose in OT.

That's 5 fumbles with 3 lost. I'm done playing this piece of **** game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: I'm done with this garbage game

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchbum222
I was playing online and had 4 fumbles through out the game with 2 loss. In the forth it was 21-13 and I get a TD and 2 point conversion. Then I intercept it and with 13 sec left throw a curl to the 30. I am then flagged for off pass interference without my wr touching the cb.

So into overtime I win the coin toss and convert a 4th and 5 from the 15 down to the 2. And on 2nd & goal I fumble once again and it is recovered by the opp and ran to mid field. Then I lose in OT.

whaaambulance?
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #3

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

My Giants had 6 turnovers against the Cowboys last night im done with the garbage NFL. See how that sounds op ?
Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
My Giants had 6 turnovers against the Cowboys last night im done with the garbage NFL. See how that sounds op ?
I fumbled on last play of game to give me the win. How do I fumble 3-5 times a game and I've never seen the opp fumble?

Also I've never seen off pass int in madden. Been playing for a decade. This game felt like a bad dream how all this unrealistic stuff stop me from winning

Last edited by couchbum222; 09-09-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #5

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I fumbled on last play of game to give me the win. How do I fumble 3-5 times a game and I've never seen the opp fumble?
It happens. Your team had a bad game protecting the ball. Thats football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Sounds to me like your not using the protect ball button. You do realize people fumble alot right? Obviously more then others, but David Wilson had 2 lost fumbles on 7 touches last night
Old 09-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #7
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Sounds like a great defensive game to me, and your complaining?
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »