Home

Gman 18's madden 25 rosters

This is a discussion on Gman 18's madden 25 rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Gman 18's madden 25 rosters

Hi guys. I want to let you guys know that I am going to be working on rosters this year for madden and they're all gonna be on madden share. I'll provide an offline link if anyone wants it that doesn't have xbox live. In my latest update, I added most of the missing free agents back to the game, such as TO, Chad Johnson, Charlie Batch, and Kevin Smith. I removed the 2 retired players that were in the game, Antoine Winfield and Aaron Curry. I also added a bunch of cf look alikes to some of free agents, such as Tiquan Underwood, Deion Branch, and a lot more. I also added some missing players that are currently on rosters, such as Marqueis Gray and I fixed J.J. Watt's weight issue. My next update will include: A ton more cf look alikes for every team from the Bears to the Giants. I will do the Jaguars to the Vikings in the next update after that. I will update some ratings for some players based on their performance in tomorrow's game and some players that I feel are rated too low or too high. I will also be adding some more of the missing players and free agents in my next update as well as some missing player portrait look alikes. Please check it out. My gamertag is giovanni918

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-07-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Gman 18's madden 25 rosters

Thanks gman. Looking forward to this update as well.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

For my next update, here at the rating changes: Danny Trevathan's awareness goes down from 56 to 51 due to him dropping the ball before the goal line and not scoring the touchdown. Marlon Brown's speed is up from 87 to 89, his awareness is up from 52 to 55, his acceleration is up from 92 to 93, his agility is up from 85 to 86, his running routes is up from 62 to 64, and his catching rating is up from 78 to 80 and Peyton Manning's consistency and clutch ratings are up 2 points. And also guys, tell me if there are any glitches in this roster. Thanks

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-08-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Guys, I just released another minor update of my roster. I will release a bigger update in a few days from now. This update includes: Some updated player ratings, missing player portrait look alikes, cf look alikes for the Bears, Dolphins, Giants and I added more to the free agents. Here is the offline dowlnload link for it: http://www.mediafire.com/?239kv3wy313jp16 The next update will include: More cf look alikes for more teams, more missing free agents and missing players currently on teams rosters, more updated ratings for players based on their performances from today, and more portrait look alikes. Also, guys, please tell me if there are any glitches on this roster when you play on it. Thanks

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-08-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

For some reason I'm not able to download the file, I get a message saying that the file might be damaged. This only seems to happen when I try to download files from media fire. Is there any way you can provide a different link.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Gman, did u redo all the ratings for each player or is this roster just an accurate roster with MADDEN 25's out the box player ratings?
Old 09-08-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gliserio123
For some reason I'm not able to download the file, I get a message saying that the file might be damaged. This only seems to happen when I try to download files from media fire. Is there any way you can provide a different link.
I'll try to tomorrow

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #8
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Gman, did u redo all the ratings for each player or is this roster just an accurate roster with MADDEN 25's out the box player ratings?
I updated a few players ratings, such as Peyton Manning, and Geno Smith, but not all of them

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »