Home

Edited PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on Edited PS3 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

OVR: 1
Edited PS3 Rosters

For those of you that didn't see, the xbox roster editor now works for PS3. So, with that being said, I've created a roster file that is up to date with all transactions. With the editor, roster limitations don't exist so I was able to cut whoever I needed to. I have not added the UDFA's that made the NFL rosters, but I have used the previous Madden roster files to add Brian Waters, James Develin, Matt Leinart, Jamarcus Russell, Dan Koppen and a few other back into the game(Since EA took them out). I originally intended this to be for my own personal use, so I added LT and Clinton Portis back to the game as well, but you can just 0 them out if you don't want them. I went through each team and cut all players that weren't on the opening day 53 man roster. I also added player portraits to a few players that were missing them(had to use existing player portraits). It's far from a perfect roster, but Its better than what EA put out. I'm open to all suggestions when it comes to transactions and editing.

My PSN name is Davis7907 if you want do DL it from roster share.

Last edited by Davis30788; 09-09-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Edited PS3 Rosters

Wish this was for 13
Old 09-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis30788
For those of you that didn't see, the xbox roster editor now works for PS3. So, with that being said, I've created a roster file that is up to date with all transactions. With the editor, roster limitations don't exist so I was able to cut whoever I needed to. I have not added the UDFA's that made the NFL rosters, but I have used the previous Madden roster files to add Brian Waters, James Develin, Matt Leinart, Jamarcus Russell, Dan Koppen and a few other back into the game(Since EA took them out). I originally intended this to be for my own personal use, so I added LT and Clinton Portis back to the game as well, but you can just 0 them out if you don't want them. I went through each team and cut all players that weren't on the opening day 53 man roster. I also added player portraits to a few players that were missing them(had to use existing player portraits). It's far from a perfect roster, but Its better than what EA put out. I'm open to all suggestions when it comes to transactions and editing.

Edit: I've found one major flaw. For some reason, Terrell Suggs is injured on the roster. I'm not sure how to un-injure him. If you play in play now, he's fine. If you play in CC, make sure to turn pre-existing injuries off. He's the only player on the roster who is injured.

This is awesome for us ps3 users!! Is there anyway you can take the legendary roster Ndavis8 just posted in the legendary 360 thread and convert in in maddenshare? He just posted a rar file in hopes that will work for ps3 users.

Also I was curious if you could add sean taylor, deion sanders, to your roster to use as well?? Thanks for all the great work!!
Old 09-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #4
Pro

smiley3's Arena

Quote:

Edit: I've found one major flaw. For some reason, Terrell Suggs is injured on the roster. I'm not sure how to un-injure him. If you play in play now, he's fine. If you play in CC, make sure to turn pre-existing injuries off. He's the only player on the roster who is injured.
Hey man did you edit any weight or height like the weight on JJ Watt?
Old 09-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #5
Pro

smiley3's Arena

Quote:

Thanks so much for these as I said in my last comment if you could plz make JJ watt look legit he looks to fat in the game haha, also if you could maybe give some players new faces or some new gear they use idk what you can really do what the editor but I just want the most realistic rosters out there and I know you can do it! Thanks once again and get back at me plz if this can get done appreciate the work man using your rosters right now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 03:50 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree, us ps3 users can really do with a good edited roster, did you remove the Jr from Calvin Johnson's name?
Old 09-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsflyt
I agree, us ps3 users can really do with a good edited roster, did you remove the Jr from Calvin Johnson's name?
I removed JR. from Johnson and added Jr. to Chris Harris because thats the way their jerseys look on the field. I can look into modifying JJ Watt, but I haven't tinkered with it much. Still learning how the software works

EDIT: Just got done trying to port the xbox legends roster. I was able to actually build the file right, but my system froze as soon as I tried loading it. I've only known you could use the roster editor for about 24 hours, so I'm gonna tinker with it some more and see what I can do. I may be able just to export the players from his roster and import them into mine

Last edited by Davis30788; 09-08-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I removed JR. from Johnson and added Jr. to Chris Harris because thats the way their jerseys look on the field. I can look into modifying JJ Watt, but I haven't tinkered with it much. Still learning how the software works

EDIT: Just got done trying to port the xbox legends roster. I was able to actually build the file right, but my system froze as soon as I tried loading it. I've only known you could use the roster editor for about 24 hours, so I'm gonna tinker with it some more and see what I can do. I may be able just to export the players from his roster and import them into mine
hey man..finder of the editor for ps3 here, thats what ur sopposed to do to convert rosters...anything else ur doing is not right and will always freeze

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »