Home

When do Opening Day rosters come out for 360?

This is a discussion on When do Opening Day rosters come out for 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
When do Opening Day rosters come out for 360?

I don't want to start my franchise until I can get rosters with guys properly on the IR. Anyone know when EA will release their opening day rosters? Thursday?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Metalskull79's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: When do Opening Day rosters come out for 360?

Last year's madden roster's usually dropped on Friday's. I was waiting to see if they came out today but as we all know they didn't, plus with this past weekend being a holiday weekend and most people didn't work Monday they may be behind schedule.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

yea the roster cuts didn't stop until sunday yesterday was a holiday....their was a thread over on the EA site one game changers posted all stuff they was doing editing equipment, changing ratings, signing and releasing players, changing depth charts, not include creating all players missing either UDFA's and vets in game.

so not working on weekend followed by a holiday... so their a day behind and then to count weds is their cut off date for signing players to their new teams ....not sure how accurate this ones gonna be.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yea the roster cuts didn't stop until sunday yesterday was a holiday....their was a thread over on the EA site one game changers posted all stuff they was doing editing equipment, changing ratings, signing and releasing players, changing depth charts, not include creating all players missing either UDFA's and vets in game.

so not working on weekend followed by a holiday... so their a day behind and then to count weds is their cut off date for signing players to their new teams ....not sure how accurate this ones gonna be.
Do you have a link to this? I would like to see it.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Do you have a link to this? I would like to see it.
I tried looking for it but ppl were bashing ea and starting fights so I think it got deleted.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »