Home

Owner Mode: CPU relocate or build new stadiums?

This is a discussion on Owner Mode: CPU relocate or build new stadiums? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Owner Mode: CPU relocate or build new stadiums?

Searched the forum for this answer, but could not find anything. Will CPU owners relocate or build their franchise new stadiums?

If not, will it be possible to take over control of a team for just a few weeks to do it for them and then give controp back to the CPU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Owner Mode: CPU relocate or build new stadiums?

I hope only a user can do it. I could see potential problems with the CPU being able to do so.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I sure hope not, I don't want to see a bunch of different teams moving cities all the time.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

This is a good question. The best thing to do would be able to allow the option of turning off and on whether the CPU can relocate or not. That way if it's too ridiculous we can turn it off.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
Rookie

I wouldn't like it if they had 1 team change per year but if it was like only 1 team relocates every 5 years I think that would be pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_brandon_23
I wouldn't like it if they had 1 team change per year but if it was like only 1 team relocates every 5 years I think that would be pretty cool.
Why would that be cool at all? Do real teams in the real life NFL locate every 5 years?? Think about it, when was the last time a team in real life actually relocated?

It's a very rare thing to happen, so i'm hoping the CPU AI doesn't have this ability. Knowing EA, at the slightest hint of a low rated stadium a team would up and move. I know for me personally that would kill all realism and immersion for me.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
Searched the forum for this answer, but could not find anything. Will CPU owners relocate or build their franchise new stadiums?

If not, will it be possible to take over control of a team for just a few weeks to do it for them and then give controp back to the CPU?
Most likely not. This makes a lot of sense and seems like a great thing to be in the game (if it's not a numerous amount of teams moving freguently.) So if it makes sense and could be a good thing then EA will most likely leave it out. Wouldn't wanna give us to much good in one year.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Rookie

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/08/23...de-impressions

"Simming ahead to the 2016 season in one franchise the CPU Raiders, Rams, and Jaguars had all relocated. Though their current situations make them candidates to move that seems extreme."

Oh boy... this could be trouble

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »