Home

Online Team up

This is a discussion on Online Team up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Team up

Does anyone know if there are any enhancements to the team play mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Online Team up

i dont think so if they did they never mention it

here what they need to do is fix ea servers for team play cause if u in a community there way to many d/c in the game cause this the reason we stop playing madden 13 say friday-sunday we play maybe 8 games pro 7/8 one of my team member get d/c or we all do this is for team rank games in a community i just dont understand this ea i could play battle field nfs etc not have many d.c problems in them games but madden all the time

here whats funny if u play unranked team play
i found out you hardly ever get d/c from the game for me i dont like unrank games my team pride in our selfs to win or lose and never quiting matter how bad we get beat

and i play madden 13 team play on xbox 360

for madden 25 will be buying it for ps4 and just hope we can actually play team play without getting d/c all the time
Old 08-22-2013, 06:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

1 thing i hope we can import our custom playbook in team play but i doubt it

simple way to do this either have like the qb have his custom playbook for offensive

defensive if u play lb u have ur custom playbook for some reason i qb/lb

thats option 1

option 2 would be have custom playbook will be used for the guy who starts the room and any reason u get d/c it either keep that play book or go to the original team playbook
Old 08-22-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Man, I remember when Madden 11 came out with online team play and most people loved it. You could gain permanent boosts for a position if you played it well and it was just a nice change.

Not really sure why they took that out the past couple of years... It really added a different element and stopped people from choosing "Any" so often. From the lack of news, it sounds like there will be no change from Madden 13.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
Banned

FanSinceWayBack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Wayy Andre
Man, I remember when Madden 11 came out with online team play and most people loved it. You could gain permanent boosts for a position if you played it well and it was just a nice change.

Not really sure why they took that out the past couple of years... It really added a different element and stopped people from choosing "Any" so often. From the lack of news, it sounds like there will be no change from Madden 13.
You cant set up audibles any more in team play.

I think the "boost" positions was terrible honestly. People find ways to abuse the game without positional boosts. I dont see how a DL swimming off of 3 potential blockers, before I have time for a 10 yard out, can be fun?

Madden needs to stop inventing ways for making this game easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »