Home

Advice for new player

This is a discussion on Advice for new player within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Advice for new player

I've played MUT for years and just started here in NFUT. What's the best thing to do to start?

I have no intention of using microsoft points, although I had 100 points so I bought a single AA pack. Pulled an Adam Carriker, and an Ohio State collectible.

I just started some of the conference games...what would you suggest to make some coins/build a decent team?

I'm on xbox, by the way. Tru7Prodigy is the gamertag. Feel free to add me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Do the challenges man. There's plenty of coins to be made. The BCS championship will get u another AA pack also.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Advice for new player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
Do the challenges man. There's plenty of coins to be made. The BCS championship will get u another AA pack also.
Thanks.

Also missed the Winslow Jr. I had in the pack too somehow. Not bad getting 2 golds in it. Do either the Carricker or Winslow Jr. sell?
Old 08-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
Rookie

BobjumpA's Arena

OVR: 1

Do all the challenges and the best way to make coins is to search collectibles and buy the ones lower than the other ones and sell it another good way is to buy a bunch of elites and heismans when the premium packs are up.
NBA- OKC Thunder
Old 08-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

You can get some decent cards by completing the skills challenge. Decent silver cards if your just starting out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
You can get some decent cards by completing the skills challenge. Decent silver cards if your just starting out
yup. had those to start. By playing conference games I built up enough to get an AA pack and I pulled elite Braylon Edwards.

Should I sell for 20k and grab three more packs or wait?

Got an Ohio State collectible too. none on AH. Fair price for that?
Old 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
yup. had those to start. By playing conference games I built up enough to get an AA pack and I pulled elite Braylon Edwards.

Should I sell for 20k and grab three more packs or wait?

Got an Ohio State collectible too. none on AH. Fair price for that?
I'd use Edwards and wait a bit. You can grab him for 10k and under here and there. The collectibles go for around 3.5-5k. Haven't bought or sold one in a while but there harder to pull ones are usually Notre Dame and USC I think, they might go for 5-7.5k. Check the bronze cards to see if you have dupes that are for the weekly collection and either complete them or sell them. Those dumb bronze will go for at least 4 - 5 hundred a card
Old 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
I'd use Edwards and wait a bit. You can grab him for 10k and under here and there. The collectibles go for around 3.5-5k. Haven't bought or sold one in a while but there harder to pull ones are usually Notre Dame and USC I think, they might go for 5-7.5k. Check the bronze cards to see if you have dupes that are for the weekly collection and either complete them or sell them. Those dumb bronze will go for at least 4 - 5 hundred a card
Thanks. I actually like the Edwards. Before I leave for work though I may put him up for 20k and see if he sells while I'm gone. If he does, it seems like solid value and if not, then I'll keep him.

Thanks for the advice. I've been dumping my bronze cards. Have only one in the weekly collections (silver HB Choice) and he's not going for much on the AH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »