Home

unprecedented user control and locomotion

This is a discussion on unprecedented user control and locomotion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
Rookie

trufootball's Arena

OVR: 11
unprecedented user control and locomotion

Last year i collectively remember the number 1 gripe and thing to fix for this years game by the sim commmunity was the locomotion engine or running engine/ user control of the ball carrier in general/ footplanting etc. I have played the demo several games over and although the camera view ruins the experience completely the things i just mentioned have never been better. I've never had so much control of the ball carrier as i do in this years' madden.

The locomotion system is amazing the ability to make cuts and do moves with the runner is unprecendented the new special move mechanics are awesome i did highlight juke/spin move in a game last night that looked like real football. The footplanting is there like we wanted, so minor sliding here and there but it is minimal and i know it will get better in next gen.
On defense i can precisely run around and make big plays on the ball in the secondary like I can remember doing back in the PS2 days with brian dawkins lol man those were the days "USER PICK" anyone? lol But same with the coming down and playing the run i have made plays in the backfield that i havent' been able to do in the current gen Maddens before because of lack of user control.
What i'm trying to say is all i see is complaining on this board when things we want to get addressed are getting fixed it makes me a little sick, the game we want in a sim football game is almost here madden 25 is one step closer...

Last edited by trufootball; 08-15-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »