Home

Should I buy a Barry???

This is a discussion on Should I buy a Barry??? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Should I buy a Barry???

Really contemplating buying him. He seems like he would be hella fun to play with. What are people's experiences with him? Also, what's a fair price for him?

Last edited by eurojjj19; 08-14-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Should I buy a Barry???

He is a blast to play with. He can turn almost any run into a td. It takes a little bit to get used to his juke moves but if you can master the right stick it makes him that much more fun. I run a lot between the tackles and he always falls forward and even trucks a lot more than I expected. As for price if you can find him for a decent price I would pick him up. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions just ask
Old 08-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Rookie

t3chnetic's Arena

OVR: 7

I have him and regret losing 300k on getting his HW. Since than they have released loads of RBs that are as good or better than him for a fraction of the price and at least you can sell them when you get bored. I personally use my HW E George alot more than Barry and had more success with Elite DMC for some reason.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #4
Rookie

So, two completely opposite opinions. Lol. Anyone else?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I did buy mine for 5k so I don't have to worry about the regret of spending 300k on him haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #6
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok here's another opinion:

bought him for 50K flipped for 250K

Later bought him for 199,999 and he's been a far too expensive 2nd back to a much less expensive Adrian Peterson HW. He didn't cost me anything after profit, but would have much rather had another player for 200k. He's quick and gets through holes better than a lot, but if you need yards on 3rd down, look elsewhere. It's so disappointing getting tossed around like a rag doll a yard short when AP or another stronger back can fall forward or even break those tackles.

AP is about 75K on XBOX and BS is 190K or so.... I'd go with AP, his speed is one lower, but his acceleration is better i believe. You'll love him
Old 08-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveburger
Ok here's another opinion:

bought him for 50K flipped for 250K

Later bought him for 199,999 and he's been a far too expensive 2nd back to a much less expensive Adrian Peterson HW. He didn't cost me anything after profit, but would have much rather had another player for 200k. He's quick and gets through holes better than a lot, but if you need yards on 3rd down, look elsewhere. It's so disappointing getting tossed around like a rag doll a yard short when AP or another stronger back can fall forward or even break those tackles.

AP is about 75K on XBOX and BS is 190K or so.... I'd go with AP, his speed is one lower, but his acceleration is better i believe. You'll love him
Is there any way you'd be kind enough to post both of their Heisman winner card stats (full stats)?
Old 08-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

Adrian Barry
spd 95 96
str 80 73
agi 93 97
acc 96 95
awr 80 87
btk 92 92
trk 90 72
elu 92 99
sfa 88 72
spm 87 91
jkm 91 99
car 87 88
ctch 70 77
stam 90 95
inj 90 85

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »