Home

New class action

This is a discussion on New class action within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 05:21 AM   #1
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
New class action

So at what point do we begin talking class action against ea for this ridiculously bugged and broken game that we all payed $60 for plus $20 for the season ticket holders....

It's her a month and NO word or acknowledgement from this company what so ever regarding patches and fixes. I'm surprised this hasn't been Said yet.. I'm pretty patient but even I'm wearing thin now.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New class action

Slow your role dude. Obviously you aren't but people like me are enjoying the game. All games have flaws, just accept the game for what it is and try to have a little fun with it. Class action is way over the top haha.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

I love the game this year. NO video game is perfect nor will it ever be. If you don't like the game, sell it or trade it in, a class action lawsuit because you don't know when a patch is coming is just stupid.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 08-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Yay! I love these stupid threads!

Ok first "buggy and broken" are relative terms. I wouldnt describe the game as either of those things. I havent encountered any major bugs that have made it so that the game is unplayable.

Two, over the past 3 years EA has released a patch between mid August and mid September. We havent even reached that time period yet.

Three, what are your damages? The game plays for most people. Some have encountered freezes but not anymore than other years. Do you think filing a class action suit (that would be dismissed fairly quickly) would force EA to release a patch quicker?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I was in need of a good laugh so early in the morning.

but seriously, it amazes me the different experiences people have with the game. i just had an outstanding game last night against northwestern, right up there with the funnest games i've played since release.

i guess if you want to have fun, you have fun. if you want to seek out issues, you spend your time doing that instead.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #6
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

It's not entirely true that there has been no word on a patch. Last week Christian Mcleod at EA said on Twitter they were fixing the grey facemask issue when asked about it, and said there would be further details on a patch soon. That said, it is strange they are being so mum on an update. Last year we had a second post release day patch drop on the 15th, and we knew the details of it nearly a month prior.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
It's not entirely true that there has been no word on a patch. Last week Christian Mcleod at EA said on Twitter they were fixing the grey facemask issue when asked about it, and said there would be further details on a patch soon. That said, it is strange they are being so mum on an update. Last year we had a second post release day patch drop on the 15th, and we knew the details of it nearly a month prior.
The year before that we recieved a patch in September. The lack of details does not mean we should be concerned about not receiving a patch.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Terrible thread is terrible. While we're at it, can we sue my hometown Buffalo Bills for not patching their team? It's a buggy, broken mess and I pay a lot of money to go to the games. By your logic, they owe me millions.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »