Home

Fixing the QB scramble issue on coach mode

This is a discussion on Fixing the QB scramble issue on coach mode within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Rookie

ddsmith3's Arena

OVR: 6
Fixing the QB scramble issue on coach mode

I am using DonnyARKMac's sliders in my coach mode dynasty. I am currently in my fifth year and I'm generally happy except for one thing. If a QB has any running ability at all he takes off running WAY too often. I know Donny says not to use scrambling QBs as your primary passer but there has to be a fix for this. The intentional grounding slider does nothing. Is there anyone out there that has any ideas?

“I think for everything there is probably a right time, and its normally pretty difficult to define what that right time is. To me, this is the right time."

— Bill Snyder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Rookie

DonnyARKMac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fixing the QB scramble issue on coach mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsmith3
I am using DonnyARKMac's sliders in my coach mode dynasty. I am currently in my fifth year and I'm generally happy except for one thing. If a QB has any running ability at all he takes off running WAY too often. I know Donny says not to use scrambling QBs as your primary passer but there has to be a fix for this. The intentional grounding slider does nothing. Is there anyone out there that has any ideas?
What version of the sliders are you using?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

ddsmith3's Arena

OVR: 6
The ones from the top of your sliders thread. I really like them except for the QB scramble issue.

“I think for everything there is probably a right time, and its normally pretty difficult to define what that right time is. To me, this is the right time."

— Bill Snyder
Old 08-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #4
Rookie

DonnyARKMac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fixing the QB scramble issue on coach mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsmith3
The ones from the top of your sliders thread. I really like them except for the QB scramble issue.
I recently switched up the penalty sliders in a new version that fixed the scramble issue for me...

But...

It jacks up by making too many penalties getting called lol or that's what has been reported anyways.

If you don't have the recent one give me the one you have now I'm gonna try and go back to the chalkboard with my old set...all I need is the penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »