Home

Old 07-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Need help ASAP!!!!

Does this happen to you....

Can someone please explain why going into the 4th quarter of the game does the cpu automatically sub out my #1 RB (Duke Johnson) every game. No matter if its close or Im winning big. No matter what i have tried I can't get him back in the game. I checked the injury report and he is never injured. I tried subbing him in at WR, 2cnd RB position, punt returner, everywhere with no lock. I asked my homeboy and its happening to him 2 and he's on ps3, i have 360. its sooo frustating, i dnt knw what to do. if someone can explain or if this is happening to you please let me know if your were able to fix it. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Need help ASAP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanehack
Does this happen to you....

Can someone please explain why going into the 4th quarter of the game does the cpu automatically sub out my #1 RB (Duke Johnson) every game. No matter if its close or Im winning big. No matter what i have tried I can't get him back in the game. I checked the injury report and he is never injured. I tried subbing him in at WR, 2cnd RB position, punt returner, everywhere with no lock. I asked my homeboy and its happening to him 2 and he's on ps3, i have 360. its sooo frustating, i dnt knw what to do. if someone can explain or if this is happening to you please let me know if your were able to fix it. Thanks
He's probably fatigued past whatever threshold you have it set to. I would lower it from the game options so he can stay in longer if hes tired and auto-subbed out.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
Rookie

yea i have it set to 0 and i tried the auto sub to bring in whole second team then go back to first team. all starters come back in except him. My home boy changes none of those settings and is experiencing the same problem. its not just MIA, when i use other teams, the #1 RB is always subbed out going into the 4th and no matter what i do I cant get them back into that game
Old 07-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Or because its a Miami player so he prob got arrested between qtrs...Ha
Old 07-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Sorry wrong team... FSU... that was pretty funny tho. anyone else have any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanehack
Sorry wrong team... FSU... that was pretty funny tho. anyone else have any suggestions
you mean UF right?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #7
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
you mean UF right?
guys guys guys, no need to argue among different Florida fans. Everyone knows Miami, FSU and UF are Thug U, Free $hoes U and University of Felons respectively.

to stay on topic though, are you running him a ton and using hurry up? There is a fatigue limit. You might try subbing your backup in every once and a while to give him a rest before it gets to that point

Last edited by aerovt; 07-26-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
guys guys guys, no need to argue among different Florida fans. Everyone knows Miami, FSU and UF are Thug U, Free $hoes U and University of Felons respectively.

to stay on topic though, are you running him a ton and using hurry up? There is a fatigue limit. You might try subbing your backup in every once and a while to give him a rest before it gets to that point
at least we win though

I'm done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »