Home

Texas roster updates

This is a discussion on Texas roster updates within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

Lonestar Outlaw's Arena

OVR: 6
Texas roster updates

Texas has put out a fall roster. I'm going to be making edits to the roster (ratings excluded). Add players where need be. I'm making this thread to reach out to the Texas fans to make me aware of any changes I may not know of. I just found out Cayleb Jones (WR) is set to transfer, so we can edit him into another WR or another player that needs to be added. Any list of changes or info that need to be put in the roster to make them accurate would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Texas roster updates

CJ is transferring? oh well we dont need him
Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3

There doesn't seem to be a ton to change with Texas' roster this year. Also, different rosters will have different changes already, but....

- You could move Jalen Overstreet to runningback. He's been getting some touches in practice in the role that DJ Monroe was used.

- Change Connor Brewer to someone else(not sure who yet)

- Change Swoopes jersey number to 18

- Possibly move Daje to WR since he's been getting some reps as the 4th receiver right now.(Not a must change)

- Change Cayleb Jones to someone else(not sure who yet)

- Change Jake Oliver's jersey number to 86.

- Make TE Geoff Swaim white(he's black on the default rosters)

- Also, make Geoff Swaim number 82.

- Change Jake Raulerson's(RE #54) jersey number to 50.

- Move Jordan Hicks to one of the outside linebacker spots.

- Make Peter Jinkens the other starting OLB.

- Make Edmond the starting MLB.

- Could possibly move Duke Thomas to receiver. He's been getting reps there but I think he'll contibute more at CB, so I'm also fine with leaving him at CB.

- Make Diggs a CB, not a FS.

- Make Sheroid Evans the 2nd CB when the defense is in the nickel formation(Diggs at nickelback.)

- It's kind of a position battle, but I've been making Mykkele Thompson the starting FS because it sounds like he's in the lead right now.

- Anthony Fera, right now, is only doing punting. Nick Rose and Nick Jordan are the placekickers/kickoff guys(Although I wouldn't bother making them since both their numbers are already taken by M. Brown and C. Byndom)

That's all I could think of at the moment. I'm also sure we'll find out more as the season approaches.

This also based off everything I found wrong with the default roster. Most existing rosters should have the majority of this stuff completed.

Last edited by Lawdawg25; 07-25-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie

BevoXIII's Arena

OVR: 3

you could turn Cayleb Jones into Montrell Meander. They have Warrick but not Meander as incoming freshman receivers. Meander is a speedster, so you would have to up his speed and acc, and probably lower his awareness and strength etc. Keep him around Warrick's rating. Also, Deoundrei Davis is 41, not the walk-on that is in there now.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Where do you guys get your information on Texas football? As a UT fan in Indiana, I obviously don't get much coverage here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #6
Rookie

mattkellis's Arena

OVR: 0

Don't forget to change that walk on OLB - Pearlman or whatever to the top freshman OLB Deoundrei Davis or whatever
Old 07-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
Rookie

oprah73's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Where do you guys get your information on Texas football? As a UT fan in Indiana, I obviously don't get much coverage here.
Orangebloods which is affiliated with Rivals
Old 07-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #8
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
I reccomend MackBrown-TexasFootball.com. The site is always up to date on the roster. I saw Jones was removed from the roster the day he "transferred." Nice bios on the players, too. Great info. Orangebloods is all right, but they're way too cryptic with their info unless you want to pay for it. I don't.

As for NCAA '14, I have turned Russ into Rose and Jones into Jordan. I also sign off on Deoundrei Davis replacing Holt Perlman (wat) and moving Daje to WR. It works well with the jet sweeps Texas will assuredly call for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »