Home

any update on ncaa 14 os Xbox 360 rosters

This is a discussion on any update on ncaa 14 os Xbox 360 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
any update on ncaa 14 os Xbox 360 rosters

Just wanted to see if we were ablr to get a update appreciate all the work fellss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-24-2013, 04:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: any update on ncaa 14 os Xbox 360 rosters

"They will be done when they are done!" "Be patient" "Asking when they will be ready will not make them ready any faster" "I'm closing this thread before it gets out of hand" etc. etc.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Just download the Yukon ones and move along. They are great and after a few seasons it doesn't matter anyways. I get that these guys volunteer their time but the lack of updates is the problem.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

Just grab Yukon46's if you want to play the game, especially a dynasty. They're a solid set and can't be very far off what the OS ones are going to be.

Let's Go Bucs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
Rookie

gdub8's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I mean no disrespect, I’m 34 years old and have been gaming since I was 6. I come to your forum to get information, as well as anyone else. When you have an OPEN forum, questions are going to be asked because well…it’s a forum. This is a community of gamers and giving my personal opinion, because again…this is an open forum, this whole process has been handled wrong.
First of all, advice (Which means take it or leave it), please stop closing threads that simply ask about updates. Here’s an analogy, water needs to flow somewhere, instead of trying to stop it, CONTROL IT. You’re going to get immature responses, any fool can post something behind a screen (look at me), learn how to deal with please instead of just locking up open communication.
Lastly, I appreciate all the work you guys do, I appreciate the fact that someone stepped up to make the rosters. However, make no mistake, the ball was completely dropped this year. When someone RAISES THEIR HAND and volunteers for something in a community, they’ve stepped up to deliver, taking on that responsibility. I’ve been checking in every day since launch, because it was tradition for me to download OS rosters. I saw how the PS3 guys handled it and how the 360 guys handled it. The PS3 guys immediately asked for help from the community. The 360 guys went into lockdown mode for some reason with very, very little communication. Everybody has lives.. I work an 8-5, and I’m in the process of buying a house, and have a baby on the way.. I was still waiting on the community to step up and help me out with creating rosters, so I can play this game in dynasty mode and de-stress. Hell, I might have even helped out if it was asked. It didn’t happen this year, all good. THE COMMUNITY stepped up and others like Yukon (Thanks) came through.
Again, no disrespect intended, but this is community of gamers. What happened is what happened, but this is annoying how it’s still being handled. My 2 Cents.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Jeremy.Horne.SC's Arena

OVR: 2

Give the "community" rosters title to Yukon. I'm sure he'll appreciate it alot more than to go into hiding.
Never thought I'd see the day where EA releases their uniform store before the "community" rosters are done.
Like most others, my main source of frustration is not how long they're taking, but the manner in which this entire situation has been handled.
Now let's sit back and watch the thread get closed because... "They'll be done when they're done. There is a 3 day old update on another thread, that just happens to be closed as well."

What a joke.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #8
Rookie

xINTERCEPTERx's Arena

OVR: 2

yeah I've decided to move forward with yukons rosters for my online dyn. i'm going through and doing equipment edits myself for all the users so they don't have to deal with the garbage that EA puts out. i have a strange feeling that most people are gonna be happier with yukons rosters at the end of the day anyway. well, just as long as you don't mind doing equipment edits yourself. appreciate the hard work man, you really saved the day
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »