Home

OC and DC leaving for new jobs.

This is a discussion on OC and DC leaving for new jobs. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
OC and DC leaving for new jobs.

I have a offline dynasty with Miami. After a decent season the OC and DC leave every time to take some mid level coaching job. Is there anyway way to stop them from leaving? And. If not any way to control who his hired as the replacements? (Can't complain too much, Gary Patterson was hired as my new Defensive Coordinator.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OC and DC leaving for new jobs.

Keeps happening to me too. The first year I lost both coordinators (for lesser replacements) and the second year I lost one (for a better coordinator, but still). Feels weird that this happens with no real notification.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

My level 11 OC and DC were hired away and I ended up with a level 15 DC with no skills and no skill points.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nope. The CPU controls who is hired as your coordinators. Hope a patch comes out to fix this.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
My level 11 OC and DC were hired away and I ended up with a level 15 DC with no skills and no skill points.
That sounds glitchy. I also got a new DC, he was level 13, but I was given the opportunity to re-assign his skill points no problem.

I would like some user input regarding the coming and going of coordinators. As head coach you should have control of who's coming in, but coordinators should be able to leave if they wish. Maybe a way to persuade them to stay, but at what cost? There's no system for that right now.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Better luck next season. lol

But I feel your pain tho. Most of the time, I end up getting a better DC/OC with more skill points anyway.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
MVP

canesfins's Arena

So this might be a glitch but didn't it say that the maximum level for a coordinator is level 20? My Hurricanes in the offline dynasty hired Gary Patterson as a defensive coordinator and he's level 51 with all defensive skill tree unlocked lol. I know he was a coach but he got fired so I thought it would drop him automatically to a 20.

Oh well it doesn't even matter, he's going to leave for a coaching job next season like every other coordinator.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
MVP

canesfins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
That sounds glitchy. I also got a new DC, he was level 13, but I was given the opportunity to re-assign his skill points no problem.

I would like some user input regarding the coming and going of coordinators. As head coach you should have control of who's coming in, but coordinators should be able to leave if they wish. Maybe a way to persuade them to stay, but at what cost? There's no system for that right now.
Exactly I hate how coordinators who don't fit the play style get hired and I can't do anything about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »