Home

To Sell or Not to Sell Epic Bo?

This is a discussion on To Sell or Not to Sell Epic Bo? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Rookie

thekicoach76's Arena

OVR: 1
To Sell or Not to Sell Epic Bo?

I have an epic Bo and I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell him. I mean he is ridiculously good and fast and does great for me. But I know I could sell him and be set with coins and have plenty to buy guys like Sean Taylor and Barry sanders and the rumored Deion sanders down the line. I already have a 90 overall team so I don't need coins to build a team just want to have some for those elite guys. What does everyone think and what price to sell him at on the ps3 ah market?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
Rookie

t3chnetic's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: To Sell or Not to Sell Epic Bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekicoach76
I have an epic Bo and I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell him. I mean he is ridiculously good and fast and does great for me. But I know I could sell him and be set with coins and have plenty to buy guys like Sean Taylor and Barry sanders and the rumored Deion sanders down the line. I already have a 90 overall team so I don't need coins to build a team just want to have some for those elite guys. What does everyone think and what price to sell him at on the ps3 ah market?
I'd sell him now while there's a decent amount of interest in the game and hype is still kinda high. May be hard to get what you want for him when less people are playing since not many have the amount of coins to get him, also EA will continue to release Epic players turning peoples interest elsewhere.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Sell him for a cool million.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

If you're happy with the rest of your team, I'd keep him. I tried to undercut the Sean Taylor market and didn't get any interest. If there are people with over 100,000 coins, they weren't interested in Taylor. That Bo is a beast, so I'd recommend using him.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
Rookie

kiz5's Arena

OVR: 3

Keep. If you were to sell it, I'm honestly fairly sure you could find someone that would buy it for at least $50...
Madden gamer since 93, Madden Online Record: 252-31, #360 overall
NCAA gamer since 2002
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #6
Rookie

thekicoach76's Arena

I would never sell the card for real money. Its a video game card so I would feel awful doing that. I have an elite Darren McFadden I just used for a game since I have never not played without Bo and Darren is a beast! I think in will sell the card and if someone buys it for my price great. If not then I'll keep him. I think I'd like to have coins to buy other cards as ea slowly dribs them out. Ex: I'd really love to have deion sanders or if someone ever put up a Charles woodson.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
Rookie

iWaDe's Arena

OVR: 0

I would keep him for a while or at least until they release some great cards then sell him
Old 07-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
Rookie

thekicoach76's Arena

Well here is the other thing. Madden comes out soon and half the NCAA community will flip over to that if I don't sell him now I may not sell him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »