Home

Old 07-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Thanks a lot, EA.

So I'm in the middle of an epic UT game, up 35-28 in double overtime, and my opponent has the ball, second and goal, from the 7. He goes to run the option with Doug Flutie, and just as my DE is about to cream him I get

"You have lost your connection to the EA servers."

AAARRRGGGHHH.

Between the connection issues and the freezing after games, Ultimate Team has been almost unplayable lately. I don't go to the trouble of putting my all-star roster together to sit there and stare at the cards.

Sorry, just needed to rant. It sucks that, after coming back from a 21-0 deficit to force OT, and scoring on fourth and goal to force 2OT, my work becomes useless because EA's servers decide not to work.

Last edited by malowry; 07-19-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Thanks a lot, EA.

id rather have the Ea servers kick me out the game then get DC glitched when winning and end up getting a loss... If they don't fix the DC glitch then ultimate team H2H seasons are gonna become a lost cause.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #3
Rookie

BobjumpA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Thanks a lot, EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmayne
id rather have the Ea servers kick me out the game then get DC glitched when winning and end up getting a loss... If they don't fix the DC glitch then ultimate team H2H seasons are gonna become a lost cause.
I deserve to be in the championship.
NBA- OKC Thunder

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »