Home

Import Draft Class 2014

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class 2014 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Import Draft Class 2014

I have made all 2014 prospects that I believe is going to be drafted as seniors...using
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...xpos&order=ASC
and
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...nkings/2014/CB
to guide my rankings...I dont have real indepth attributes, just really trying to get a base ranking to fit where I would like to see these players drafted as far as rounds go...I would assume someone who has more time to master down this list would be able to help aid or provide a more detailed list that closely resembles these players strengths and weaknesses..
My psn is
qupshaw
the roster name is called
DC2014
enjoy

Last edited by qupshaw; 07-26-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Wrong information
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Import Draft Class 2014

Thanks man. I downloaded your rosters and adjusted them all alot lower. I believe Clowney and Bridgewater are 92. Maybe next best 10 are 91, and so on. I want my rookies in Madden coming in no more than an 82-85 for the top guys.

I'm also working on all their pictures and equipment. I've only finished the Qb's and RB's. I'll work on them more today. Once I finish them I'm going to start working on my 2015 draft class. I used the same references you have and have simmed over 5 dynasties perfecting the ratings and getting them to project into the rounds that I like. If you'd like I'd love to show you my work and upload my rosters so you could take a look at them.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Yea I would for sure love to check out your classes...see what you're working with. Quick question...whats your lowest reated player on your roster?
I actually just finished re-editing my classes...I lowered all of the players in ncaa under 79 to have a base roster for each year...I dont simulate multiple seasons...just do one year at a time and then export atleast until after 2017 or so.
I hate that I was editing CBs and DEs to 96 and 97 and maxing out their abilities...so I would definately be interested in how you're rating players and where they are getting projected at. I used some averages at positions like Ks, Ps, FBs, Cs and only put a select few players at those positions..in previous years we could only get maybe 10 center positions, same for kickers and punters but they were some of the least drafted positions...I havent converted OT and OGs to the C position just yet but as the season progresses I plan on doin so. Same with CBs since there are upwards to 30 players drafted at the position, moving the extra 10 or so players to fill the K/P quota for import. I am anticipating that Madden will allow us to edit positions and ages, universally everything about the imported players this year so I won't really start making drastic changes until I get my copy and see what I can see. But thanks for getting back with me...I am only on here every so often. You can shoot me an email too, [email protected]

Last edited by qupshaw; 07-26-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
Rookie

oo0pimpoo0's Arena

OVR: 4

Are you planning on uploading the finished classes here? I sold my NCAA and forgot to save the draft classes
Old 07-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
Rookie

BLUS31159-ROSTER-BASEROS82.zip Base Roster all player in NCAA are rated 79 and lower. I uploaded these rosters for anyone who wants to create their own and need a place to start. By creating a roster without1000 juniors and seniors declaring for the draft makes it much easier to control who comes out and their ratings.

BLUS31159-ROSTER-DC2014.zip This is a 2014 draft class, I've accumulated a number of different mock drafts...and there really isn't much of a basis for this..it's just peoples opinion and understanding of team needs. I had to skyrocket plenty of players that I don't think much deserve it. Players that I had problems rating mostly came from OL, WRs, and DBs. These are just projections. If you think so and so should be higher, by all means. Stephen Morris won the skills challenge at the Manning passing camp. I read some reviews on him and he seems to have catapulted his way up to 1st and 2nd round projections. I am lowering the players overall as suggested by a poster from last week so I really have no use for these anymore. I hope you all enjoy those of you who don't have access to downloading through their PS3's...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Cool, basically the PS version of what I'm doing for 360. Keep it up! I will say that I've found CBS overrates prospects from certain big schools, such as Alabama for the 2015 draft class and beyond so just keep that in mind if you make rosters for later years.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
Rookie

I will eventually upload my lowered overall roster for 2014, here is the script that I am using to help guide me. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nOVUwVVE#gid=0

I also have gone through and edited most all players 40 times to fall in line with their correct speeds...I felt doing this would allow me to focus more attribute points towards their specific skills and not just based on athletic ability and speed. Usually CBs and HBs are 4-7 points too high, lowering them gives me an additional 3 or 4 overall points I can utilize to give players more attribute points. It seems to make sense in my head, I don't know if I am explaining it very well or not.

I have noticed that players from certain schools get a little higher nods than others...So I use a more wide base of sources...I may check 5 to 10 different sites pertaining to a few different players. For the freshmen class I will use Scout or Rivals as well to aid me. I just prefer using cbs because it has the players already in a list format and their 40 times too. I will keep that in mind. Any advice or tips on building draft classes. I have followed your posts before over the years. I used to create rosters for my friends on both ps3 and xbox systems. I always thought XBOX had a smoother and quicker system as far as editing goes for Madden and NCAA.
Anyhow, there it is!
Old 07-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can any of you guys upload five years worth of ps3 draft classes? I would appreciate it immensely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »