Home

PS3 2013-2014 Rosters with Coaching Changes

This is a discussion on PS3 2013-2014 Rosters with Coaching Changes within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS3 2013-2014 Roster with Coaching Changes

So I started with a roster from yoyobeau who finally put Kidd coaching the Nets, Brown to the Cavs, and Rivers to the Clippers. He also had most first round rookies on there. I figured that mind numbing thread with Leftos Roster editor must be on to something after all. I sat down and worked a few things out..

I have Philadelphia with no coach, as the position is vacant.

Steve Clifford for Bobcats (pic)
Larry Drew for Bucks (pic)
Doc Rivers for Clippers (pic)
Brad Stevens for Celtics (no pic)
Mike Budenholzer for Hawks (pic)
Mike Malone for Kings (pic)
Brian Shaw for Nuggets (pic)
Jeff Hornacek for Suns (pic)
Maurice Cheeks for Pistons (pic)

I corrected Scott Brooks from Brown Brooks. Does anyone know how this problem originated?

The one coach I don't have is David Joerger for Memphis. I used the CAT trick mentioned in the thread, and there were only spots for 10 teams. If anyone figures out a work around let me know. You can delete your CAT, but if you make a new one it will replace the coach you assigned whatever team.

I also created almost all the 2nd rounders and a few other obscure players. I might upload a copy here later if there is enough interest. PSN is jackntorres check 2kShare.

Last edited by jackntorres; 07-16-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS3 2013-2014 Rosters with Coaching Changes

Although I thought it would be accurate to leave Philadelphia's coaching spot open, as it is vacant, this isn't stable for Association Mode. I also had the Grizzlies coaching spot open as I had run out of spots to create coaches.

Anyways, the version I have up now has Collins coaching the Sixers and Hollins coaching the Grizzlies so it is stable for Association Mode. The rest of the coaches are accurate for the 2013-2014 season.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

David Joerger is Memphis coach now was their head assistant Last year
Old 07-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Like I said, I ran out of spots. You need to create a team to change a coach, and you can only create 10 teams, before you start undoing the first one. Unless someone has found another way let me know.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks I was looking for a good roster to start a new association with. Downloaded yours seems good. I started editing some of the contracts to make them somewhat accurate before I start the association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #6
Rookie

yeah I will update a new one now. It has the enough of the big contracts corrected so the cpu doesnt make any big moves for franchises to start the season. The only one that happens for this one is Jennings to the Bucks for 11 mil so oh well.

Im going to add Byron Mullens to the clips and do it now.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
Rookie

So what a coincidence. Mullens is the guy I go to move and I realize he has had the name change glitch. Obviously it has something to do with Leftos Roster editor. I have seen multiple rosters from others that have Luis Scola with his last name blank or wrong, and also Shannon Brown and Kwame Brown with wrong names.

I will look into it... but I just posted another updated version (PSN jackntorres, file 2K14) that is go as far as I know except Byron Mullens on the Clippers is Mike Mullens. If anyone figures anything out about it let me know.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Wil2DaSon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackntorres
So what a coincidence. Mullens is the guy I go to move and I realize he has had the name change glitch. Obviously it has something to do with Leftos Roster editor. I have seen multiple rosters from others that have Luis Scola with his last name blank or wrong, and also Shannon Brown and Kwame Brown with wrong names.

I will look into it... but I just posted another updated version (PSN jackntorres, file 2K14) that is go as far as I know except Byron Mullens on the Clippers is Mike Mullens. If anyone figures anything out about it let me know.

Just change those players player type to 6 in the roster editor and that makes them CAPs then you can rename them.
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »