Home

QB Accuracy - Realistic Level?

This is a discussion on QB Accuracy - Realistic Level? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
QB Accuracy - Realistic Level?

It seems for QB Accuracy (QBA), the most realistic slider that most people have for QBA is between 0-10 for the CPU. Some say Heisman QB's are too good. Well how about varsity or All-American? Or even Freshman for that matter. Last year someone had a really good set of CPU v CPU sliders on Freshman level that played well, that is if you like CPU only.

Which difficulty level would you say represents the most realistic results in accuracy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: QB Accuracy - Realistic Level?

This doesn't answer your question, but IMO this year more than ever it's not just QBA it's the pass block as well. With accuracy at 5 for user and 10 for CPU on heisman I've seen very realistic incompletions fro, both sides when pressure was in the QBs face

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
This doesn't answer your question, but IMO this year more than ever it's not just QBA it's the pass block as well. With accuracy at 5 for user and 10 for CPU on heisman I've seen very realistic incompletions fro, both sides when pressure was in the QBs face
Cool thanks.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
It was same last year, specially in 4th quarter when AI gets some sort of boost and start pass blocking with 6-7 (i have seen even 8 at times) players.It turns CPU QB's into passing machine.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:36 AM   #5
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

QBA is set to 10 for both hum/cpu in my set and I am getting great results with a combination of wr catching at 40/45, and OPI/DPI both at 25 (increases wr/db agressiveness ) Heisman qb's aren't unstoppable but you can't let them just sit in the pocket. Pressure busts pipes. Check out my slider set and let me know what you think, the stats will speak for themselves.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #6
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

i'm not sure if the sliders are affecting supersim or not, but my last game as an OC, the cpu offense only completed 29% of their passes on with an accuracy slider of 10. i'm going to leave it there for a few games as i play some better teams and see if my results are the same.

as far as actual gameplay goes, a QBA of 5 seems to be a good place for the team i control. i play on varsity and get a decent number of incompletions. it still isn't good enough though. put it on 0 and the qb may as well be tripping on quaaludes out there.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
QBA is set to 10 for both hum/cpu in my set and I am getting great results with a combination of wr catching at 40/45, and OPI/DPI both at 25 (increases wr/db agressiveness ) Heisman qb's aren't unstoppable but you can't let them just sit in the pocket. Pressure busts pipes. Check out my slider set and let me know what you think, the stats will speak for themselves.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
I checked out your stats, they look pretty solid, I got the game, but haven't had a chance to get into it. I will check these out. It seems no matter what level 10 seems to be about right. Are you seeing any over throws?
Old 07-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I checked out your stats, they look pretty solid, I got the game, but haven't had a chance to get into it. I will check these out. It seems no matter what level 10 seems to be about right. Are you seeing any over throws?
5 definitely gets accurate comp. % but way too many stupid animations throwing and lots of dud passes that aren't realistic

10 is good for a variety of over / under throws. But then it's fairly easy for avg QB to throw for 70% without adjusting catching to make more drops.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »