Home

Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

This Guide will detail the process for ps3 users to use leftos roster editor. I am unaware if this process would work on reditor so don't ask if I know it works since I don't have the program. Also all the information you need on what the roster editor can be found in the leftos roster editor thread

OK now to start the steps

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program it will

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or association file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Open and Install the leftos roster editor. Once opened select the open tab and find your file wherever of the location of it is. Now *IMPORTANT* the files will not appear when you are looking for your save all you need to do is click fin all files and select the file called USERDATA. This file contains all the information of your save that is editable it make take a while to load but all the info will now appear.

7. Make whatever you changes you want using the editor for detailed explanation on how to use the roster editor please refer here. *MAKE SURE TO SAVE ALL CHANGES WHEN MAKING CHANGES*

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-140.html

8. Go back to bruteforce and now select the encrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar to re-encrypt your save.

9. Put usb back into ps3 and then copy your newly edited save to your console and then your done!!

Any questions on the process please don't hesitate to ask

Enjoy the new saves ps3 users..
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

My saves do not show up.. i clicked refresh and still nothing
Old 07-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Rookie

nvm got it but how do i install the roster editor?
Old 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
This Guide will detail the process for ps3 users to use leftos roster editor. I am unaware if this process would work on reditor so don't ask if I know it works since I don't have the program. Also all the information you need on what the roster editor can be found in the leftos roster editor thread

OK now to start the steps

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program it will

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or association file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Open and Install the leftos roster editor. Once opened select the open tab and find your file wherever of the location of it is. Now *IMPORTANT* the files will not appear when you are looking for your save all you need to do is click fin all files and select the file called USERDATA. This file contains all the information of your save that is editable it make take a while to load but all the info will now appear.

7. Make whatever you changes you want using the editor for detailed explanation on how to use the roster editor please refer here. *MAKE SURE TO SAVE ALL CHANGES WHEN MAKING CHANGES*

8. Go back to bruteforce and now select the encrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar to re-encrypt your save.

9. Put usb back into ps3 and then copy your newly edited save to your console and then your done!!

Any questions on the process please don't hesitate to ask

Enjoy the new saves ps3 users..
Can this be used with the REDitor also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltage10
nvm got it but how do i install the roster editor?
Go to the thread for Leftos' Roster Edior
Old 07-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #5
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
Can this be used with the REDitor also?

Go to the thread for Leftos' Roster Edior
No idea as I don't have reditor your more than welcome to try let me know if it does

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #6
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
I don't own a PS3, but you should prove that this works by changing a cyberface, like changing someone to Julius Erving. Like footage.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a link to Leftos Roster Editor thread?

Last edited by SiRRreal; 07-11-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #8
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I don't own a PS3, but you should prove that this works by changing a cyberface, like changing someone to Julius Erving. Like footage.
I did in bedsward Roy roster thread I changed doc rivers from celtics coach to head coach of the clippers and also changed uniforms of various teams as well. It on page 275 of that thread.

Also link for leftos roster editor is here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »