Home

Real Life Free Agents Not In The Game?

This is a discussion on Real Life Free Agents Not In The Game? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Matthayew's Arena

OVR: 7
Real Life Free Agents Not In The Game?

I noticed recently when I was looking to buy players in the transfer window that some real life free agents such Djibril Cisse and Carlton Cole aren't in the game at all anymore. Is there any way to get them in career mode or back in the game? I have the newest rosters, but I'm pretty sure these guys were in the game earlier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Matthayew's Arena

Re: Real Life Free Agents Not In The Game?

Ok so I figured out players that were recently released are no longer in the game. I named a few but are there many more big names that are no longer on the latest roster? I just started a career mode with it and now I'm disappointing. Also what roster would you guys say is the best to use in the future?
Old 07-10-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthayew
Ok so I figured out players that were recently released are no longer in the game.
If you're playing the PC version, it's an easy thing to copy their player specs from the original roster/database and add them back in the game. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Matthayew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
If you're playing the PC version, it's an easy thing to copy their player specs from the original roster/database and add them back in the game. Let me know if you're interested.
I have the 360 version unfortunately. Thanks though.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0
I started a career mode recently but I went back to default squads for this same reason. I did the important transfers myself, and edited the players whose stats have changed the most since the release of the game. I'm very satisfied with the way this career is panning out, but I had to spend like 2 hours to do all the editing. (PS3)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Matthayew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ChicoBass
I started a career mode recently but I went back to default squads for this same reason. I did the important transfers myself, and edited the players whose stats have changed the most since the release of the game. I'm very satisfied with the way this career is panning out, but I had to spend like 2 hours to do all the editing. (PS3)
I may do that. How many/which players did you edit?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:27 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthayew
I may do that. How many/which players did you edit?
Well I only play Liga MX in career mode, so I only edited that one. I looked online for a list of all the transfers since the release of FIFA (only transfers in Liga MX) and did those myself using the edit rosters. And then I used sofifa.com to look up the player stats that have changed. For example, some players were bench players when the game was released, but mid season they became stars so their stats increased. I used that website and applied it to the players that changed the most.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »