Home

Ultimate Team Uniforms

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team Uniforms within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3
Ultimate Team Uniforms

Just curious, when you get a card for a team's home/away uniforms do you get all the alternate jerseys for each set or do you have get those individual cards?

For instance if you unlock Boise State's home uniforms, do you only get the standard blue jersey they wear or do you get the orange jerseys, home pro combats, etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team Uniforms

I believe you only get the standard home and away jerseys. I know in the Ultimate Team in past Madden's any alternate jerseys that were available for teams had a card that you had to unlock through challenges. Not sure if there is gonna be any alternate jerseys available in this one or not but if there are you will most likely have to beat a challenge to unlock them.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Ultimate Team Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSMoss30
Just curious, when you get a card for a team's home/away uniforms do you get all the alternate jerseys for each set or do you have get those individual cards?

For instance if you unlock Boise State's home uniforms, do you only get the standard blue jersey they wear or do you get the orange jerseys, home pro combats, etc.?
They have collections for alternate uniforms (you can unlock Oregon's 2011 PC, uga 2011 pro combat, VT's 2010 PC, etc.), at the moment there aren't many to choose from, but so far all of them have the same requirements (10 mascots). The problem is the uniforms are all out of date so its hard to tell which ones you are getting (for example I chose Tech as my default school and got Tech's uniforms, they are the 2010 versions, but they show up as their current uniforms when used in the game).

In Madden they didn't add all the alternate uniforms (at least not in MUT13, unless they have done so since I stopped playing regularly), so I doubt they will get around to it in this (given how many more there are).

I wish there was a way to choose the uniforms, because Tech's Home uniform has a white jersey and gold pants. But of our 2 white jersey designs it's the worse one, I'd much rather select the other one to wear, or be able to wear the Navy version when playing home games.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »