Home

WWE 13 Attitude Era (Relive The Greatness!) Game Save

This is a discussion on WWE 13 Attitude Era (Relive The Greatness!) Game Save within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-23-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
WWE 13 Attitude Era (Relive The Greatness!) Game Save

Here It Is guys finally all the greatest superstars, shows, championships and everything else great from the attitude era! Now since the attitude era was soo big from 96-02 ive tried to keep the times split so during the week if ur in universe mode from Raw is War and WWE Heat is the 90s and best era of attitude, then Smackdown and Velocity is the later years when Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle were big, also during the week u have all the best of ECW in its glory days and of course once a month a legendary PPV, these are for Xbox 360

Here are the rosters for each attitude era

RAW is WAR / Heat Era (90s)
Spoiler

Smackdown / Velocity Era (2000s)
Spoiler

Attitude Era Complete - http://www.mediafire.com/download/87...titude_era.zip
*Beta includes all superstars listed except ones listed as DLC, shows, and championships, trons and entrance music will be coming in update, just unzip file and transfer everything to ur usb drive or hdd and put in ur profile ids and save rehash and resign and u should b good to go but if u dont copy every file over it wont load right

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html

Last edited by omega412930; 07-22-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 13 Attitude Era (Relive The Greatness!) Game Save

I'm moving this week but will find the time to download, transfer, and try this out soon. Looks like a complete roster!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
MVP

omega412930's Arena

ok cool let me kno what u think i was gonna get the tna file out soon as well as the wwe nxt file but i dont seem to b getting too much interest here so im not working on it as much and doing little at a time with those
Old 06-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pretty good save. Had fun playing around with some of these guys and especially enjoy having more tag teams like the Headbangers on the roster. The only improvement I could suggest is finding better versions of some of the wrestlers you included. For example, look at the quality of this guy's Benoit: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/449525-ar...punk-uploaded/.

A few things that might interest you. Righteous is hacking some basic moves into his movesets using a move editor. You may want to search his gamertag for future saves to get the most accurate sets. You can see samples of his work here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/451294-ri...ded-finishers/.

Also, any interest in building a classic save? This guy does some good work and would make a strong starting base for one: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/441058-th...headshrinkers/.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
MVP

omega412930's Arena

np man thankx for the links and yea a classic save would b great right now im workin on the tna impact and wwe nxt files now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

These r soooo great dude I'm loving this bro great job. Can't wait for the tna wwe next file. Keep up the good work
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
MVP

omega412930's Arena

thankx man ill prolly post the entrance themes in a zipped file later on so if u dont have every superstars theme u can put it on ur xbox
Old 07-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Cool bro I really need those themes too, that would be great, keep doin what u r doin bro great work...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »