Home

Classic Teams Online In 2K13

This is a discussion on Classic Teams Online In 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 06-22-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3
Classic Teams Online In 2K13

I know in 2K12 it was possible to use the Legend Teams online with the Legend Showcase DLC. With the 2013 Season over and 2K removing the injuries for online use does that mean Legend Team will be allowed online or not. I got 2K13 after the Season began so I don't know if they were usable prior to the season beginning or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2013, 04:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Classic Teams Online In 2K13

They can only be used against your friends, not in ranked matches.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:52 AM   #3
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRJorDan23
They can only be used against your friends, not in ranked matches.
That sucks.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

i've made it no secret on the 2k forums that i've wanted classic ranked games online since they introduced it in 2k11... i've even said im fine with making a separate leaderboard for classic matches. main reason im in favor of this is that who else is sick of always facing the same teams? i sure as hell have been
Old 06-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb
i've made it no secret on the 2k forums that i've wanted classic ranked games online since they introduced it in 2k11... i've even said im fine with making a separate leaderboard for classic matches. main reason im in favor of this is that who else is sick of always facing the same teams? i sure as hell have been
Agreed. Ive faced the Knicks too many times to count. I mean we should be aloud to play as Jordan online if we want to. The Classic Teams were the selling point in 2K11 and 2K12 and you think they would of aloud Ranked Matches with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 06:05 AM   #6
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

As much as I agree with the idea, you'd be getting exactly what you're both complaining about - the same teams would be used over and over again. Everyone racing to pick the 96 Bulls or the 98 Lakers. And instead of people abusing the likes of LBJ and Melo, they'd be cheesing the night away with Jordan and young Kobe.

Absolutely nothing good would come of it.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:20 AM   #7
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
As much as I agree with the idea, you'd be getting exactly what you're both complaining about - the same teams would be used over and over again. Everyone racing to pick the 96 Bulls or the 98 Lakers. And instead of people abusing the likes of LBJ and Melo, they'd be cheesing the night away with Jordan and young Kobe.

Absolutely nothing good would come of it.
I know people will then abuse the obvious teams and stuff but its still nice to have the option of choosing the 86 Celtics or 87 Lakers for online ranked matches and not just being restricted to the current teams were 90% of people are just gonna go with the Heat, Lakers, Bulls and Knicks.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:37 AM   #8
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
I know people will then abuse the obvious teams and stuff but its still nice to have the option of choosing the 86 Celtics or 87 Lakers for online ranked matches and not just being restricted to the current teams were 90% of people are just gonna go with the Heat, Lakers, Bulls and Knicks.
I hear ya on that. Although I've now completely given up on online, it would indeed be nice to have the option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »