Home

PS3 Download

This is a discussion on PS3 Download within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
PS3 Download

When I went to download the NCAA 14 demo from the playstation store, I noticed that they had full downloads of previous years (including NCAA/Madden 13), which I had never noticed before (and looks like NCAA 14 will be purchasable that way as well). Can you download and play these games directly on the PS3 without the disks? I thought even with Season Ticket you had to buy the disk once it was released... If so, I imagine the load times will be less.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PS3 Download

I had season ticket last year then bought the game off the playstation store and downloaded it straight to my hard drive when it came out... I will do it again this year..... I can tell you this though when it was time to download is for season ticket it took me about 8 hours to download.....
Old 06-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

For me it really depends on download speeds. I got Madden 13 digitally, but I'll probably get NCAA 14 on a disc.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I never noticed a difference in loading time between the season ticket and disk versions.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

Thanks, guys. So I can buy and download the game even without season ticket (presumably on the release date)? Might have to go that route. Won't get the preorder bonus ultimate team packs, but wasn't planning on playing that mode anyway...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Steel_Penny's Arena

OVR: 1

Sure, you can buy and download NCAA and Madden games, save them on your PS3 hard drive directly from the Playstation Store. You don't even have to be a season ticket subscriber to buy and download them. You do have to be a season ticket subscriber to get the 3 day early release of these games though. I've bought and downloaded EA sports titles without the season ticket in the past. I can't even remember the last time I bought a disc based version of an EA title of any genre.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

Cool, thanks. Not sure I how I never knew that before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »