Home

Everett Golson?

This is a discussion on Everett Golson? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Everett Golson?

Anyone here have any idea if he'll be in the game or not? EA obviously included Pryor two years ago after he declared for the supp draft in June, and the Golson news broke just a couple weeks before Pryor's did that year. With the little attention NCAA seems to be getting this year, I wouldn't be shocked if they just left him in the game.

I'm assuming most people here wont care, but if I'm going to have any chance with ND online, I'm going to want Golson and not Tommy Effin Rees in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Everett Golson?

just start Manti's girlfriend at QB
Old 06-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
All Star

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndirish6776
Anyone here have any idea if he'll be in the game or not? EA obviously included Pryor two years ago after he declared for the supp draft in June, and the Golson news broke just a couple weeks before Pryor's did that year. With the little attention NCAA seems to be getting this year, I wouldn't be shocked if they just left him in the game.

I'm assuming most people here wont care, but if I'm going to have any chance with ND online, I'm going to want Golson and not Tommy Effin Rees in there.
Doing stuff like removing QB#5 from ND after Everett Golson gets booted is the kind of thing that proves that EA bases their rosters on real life amateur athletes. I'm sure EA needs to try to mitigate that type of proof as much as possible so I serious doubt that they'll change that.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndirish6776

His #number will be there. They take it out, just like with Pryor last year, EA/NCAA will have a **** storm...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGators11
just start Manti's girlfriend at QB
Can't be any slower than Tommy Rees.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

If you want a mobile QB with Notre Dame, use Malik Zaire

It's pretty cheap if you use Golson if he's on there.

And I'm a die-hard Notre Dame fan
Old 06-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by walshcav
If you want a mobile QB with Notre Dame, use Malik Zaire

It's pretty cheap if you use Golson if he's on there.

And I'm a die-hard Notre Dame fan
Wouldn't use him in a dynasty, but I'd use him in a heartbeat online. I try and be realistic in dynasties. Online, I'll do anything minus cheesing for a win. I started Rees last year even though he wasn't the starter, but just because he was the best passer and EA gave him some mobility. They'll probably come to their senses and give him about a 50 for speed and acc/agl this year though.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Doing stuff like removing QB#5 from ND after Everett Golson gets booted is the kind of thing that proves that EA bases their rosters on real life amateur athletes. I'm sure EA needs to try to mitigate that type of proof as much as possible so I serious doubt that they'll change that.
I see your point but there's so many other ways to prove EA bases the rosters off real life amateur atheletes. Joeckel, Mingo, Milliner all came out early and we all know the "fictional" players at those positions in NCAA 13 will be gone in NCAA 14. Consequently Ole Miss will suddenly have a stud freshman DE who just happens to share qualities of Nkemdiche.

All that being said, I imagine he'll be in game simply because the final rosters always feel like they were completed long before the game ships.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »