Home

Old 06-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game Speed

Do any of you guys increase/decrease the game speed and does it improve the gameplay any?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Game Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungboss2011
Do any of you guys increase/decrease the game speed and does it improve the gameplay any?
Depends on your roster, sliders, and how you play. For example do you launch 3s and run transition like the Rockets or do you post-up and play tough defense like Grizzlies/Pacers? Usually the roster makers have some sliders custom made to compliment their rosters now but if you're running 2k's roster or a roster maker who doesn't have a custom set I suggest http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-sliders.html Mk's to me are the best universal sliders and work good with any roster if you tweak them a little.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Sports Operator's Arena

OVR: 5

With 2k's official roster I usually run at 53 for game speed. With user created roster's, they will usually post what game speed they think works best with their set.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

sorry about my avatar but im a Celtics fan gotta change that thing lol. but I was asking because this guy at my job wants to play with with the game speed upped dramatically (somewhere between 60-80 I think) and im used to playing on the original speed of the game, and the FTs upped to 99. never played it but he raves about it so much and thinks he can beat me but he only wants to play those sliders and I don't wanna feel cheated if I play him, and I appreciate the sliders link u provided, I plan to try them out on my own spare time
Old 06-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

i play on 60 with player speed/quickness at 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungboss2011
sorry about my avatar but im a Celtics fan gotta change that thing lol. but I was asking because this guy at my job wants to play with with the game speed upped dramatically (somewhere between 60-80 I think) and im used to playing on the original speed of the game, and the FTs upped to 99. never played it but he raves about it so much and thinks he can beat me but he only wants to play those sliders and I don't wanna feel cheated if I play him, and I appreciate the sliders link u provided, I plan to try them out on my own spare time
No problem about the sliders. Is he a trash talker? I usually make a deal with whoever I'm playing whether a roommate or friend if we try new sliders no trash talking or mentioning the first 3 games as they are kind of like a preseason. If you do talk trash or something the other guy gets to pick a different set of sliders or you can handicap him if you think you can handle the sliders. Its only happened to me once and the handicap I picked is he couldn't play with Ty Lawson for a couple of games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »