Home

OSFM Zips Re-Rate

This is a discussion on OSFM Zips Re-Rate within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OSFM Zips Re-Rate

I've been putting together a roster over the past 2 weeks. And I'm near completion. I've never posted a roster before so I figure I would post what I've completed for the site.

What is in the roster:

1. Rascoc Zips Rating File. Also used Show Calculator from that used TripleThreat and Banzho formulas to get bunting ratings / updated zip projections.

2. Jeezy Speed and Fielding Ratings

3. Jeezy Pitch Edits with Rascoc Control Ratings.

4. Added some players drafted in 2012 that don't appear on the OSFM roster. These players replaced Triple A players that aren't going to do anything in the future.

I've edited every single player on the OSFM 2.0 Roster ratings wise.

What's left to be completed

1. AL Catchers
2. All Pitchers

I plan on releasing the file on June 5. If I get done beforehand I will release it.
But with all the touch ups I will do after the file is complete, the 100% roster I plan on using with my franchise will be June 1st.

I buy the game every 2 years and will play the franchise until MLB 15. So minor leaguers were carefully edited. I like to play Minor League games and it's awesome to see the minor league games play like the MLB games. Also like seeing the 19 year old #1 Prospects on teams rated low and build up through minors so when they hit the MLB at 22/23 they are still rated properly and not over inflated.

Last edited by MattFromTheWire; 05-27-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: OSFM Zips Re-Rate

Sounds great looking forward to it.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Sounds great looking forward to it.
Same here! Thanks for this.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

OVR: 0

This sounds great. I always work on my own roster, but I never have the time to complete the entire thing. I am anxious to see what you've done with the minor league ratings!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #5
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFromTheWire
I've been putting together a roster over the past 2 weeks. And I'm near completion. I've never posted a roster before so I figure I would post what I've completed for the site.

What is in the roster:

1. Rascoc Zips Rating File. Also used Show Calculator from that used TripleThreat and Banzho formulas to get bunting ratings / updated zip projections.

2. Jeezy Speed and Fielding Ratings

3. Jeezy Pitch Edits with Rascoc Control Ratings.

4. Added some players drafted in 2012 that don't appear on the OSFM roster. These players replaced Triple A players that aren't going to do anything in the future.

I've edited every single player on the OSFM 2.0 Roster ratings wise.

What's left to be completed

1. AL Catchers
2. All Pitchers

I plan on releasing the file on June 1. If I get done beforehand I will release it.
But with all the touch ups I will do after the file is complete, the 100% roster I plan on using with my franchise will be June 1st.

I buy the game every 2 years and will play the franchise until MLB 15. So minor leaguers were carefully edited. I like to play Minor League games and it's awesome to see the minor league games play like the MLB games. Also like seeing the 19 year old #1 Prospects on teams rated low and build up through minors so when they hit the MLB at 22/23 they are still rated properly and not over inflated.
Dude are you telling me that this roster will be the forever elusive complete heavenly roster set? equipment edits, pitch edits, ratings?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Post of the year. Can not wait. Thanks so much.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
Dude are you telling me that this roster will be the forever elusive complete heavenly roster set? equipment edits, pitch edits, ratings?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
I didn't touch any equipment. Whatever was changed on OSFM 2.0 is all the equipment that will be changed.

Some teams have Sound of The Show music on the roster file as well. I don't know if that transfers. But if it does all you have to do is add the music to your own PS3.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Also, I've played some games on exhibition. I've been using TNK sliders. They seem to mesh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »