Home

Is it safe to day created draft classes will be back in madden 25 with this info

This is a discussion on Is it safe to day created draft classes will be back in madden 25 with this info within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Is it safe to day created draft classes will be back in madden 25 with this info

@Josh_Looman GOTTA PUT MORE 3-4 scheme players in these draft classes, it's ridiculous only a few in the whole entire draft @EAMaddenNFL
Collapse

7:00 AM - 13 Apr 13 · Details

Josh Looman@Josh_Looman 13 Apr
@gkredd2 @EAMaddenNFL Good feedback. We’ll make sure we do!

Hide conversation Looking at twitter I came across info like this on both josh looman and Michael young twitter feed. Do you think its safe to say that generated created draft classes will be back in MADDEN 25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is it safe to day created draft classes will be back in madden 25 with this info

to be fair, they'd have to be in the game regardless because not everyone buys NCAA to import the classes from and people in the UK and other non-US countries are unable to do so on PAL consoles.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Is it safe to day created draft classes will be back in madden 25 with this info

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquez859
@Josh_Looman GOTTA PUT MORE 3-4 scheme players in these draft classes, it's ridiculous only a few in the whole entire draft @EAMaddenNFL
Collapse

7:00 AM - 13 Apr 13 · Details

Josh Looman@Josh_Looman 13 Apr
@gkredd2 @EAMaddenNFL Good feedback. We’ll make sure we do!

Hide conversation Looking at twitter I came across info like this on both josh looman and Michael young twitter feed. Do you think its safe to say that generated created draft classes will be back in MADDEN 25.

Of course they will be back...why would they take them out?

Even if NCAA importing makes a return, not everyone has the ability to use them.

Am I understanding this question correctly?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

What i hope this says is:
Since the scripted draft classes are controlled by the writer they would / should already have more 3-4 players in each class.

What i hope the tweet is saying is the new randomizing engine for generating draft classes is not placing enough 3-4 defenders in during the creation. So they must tweak the generation engine to have better distributions on the randomly created classes.

Just wishing out loud that they create a pool of draft prospects and randomly generate each class. This way 6' 1" Leotis Turnbuckle could be a 84 ovr cb from LSU in one franchise or a 72 ovr QB from UCLA in another.

SOS (5 release veteran) --Oakland Raiders

10yard Fight (rookie release)-- Detriot Lions
Old 05-13-2013, 12:37 AM   #5
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

So, with user editing, will we be able to have real players in our Madden drafts again . . .?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2013, 04:50 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

In regards to the tweets he could also just be blowing smoke. Sad to say but EA has been telling us what we want to hear for years and never delivering.

As it stands now the draft classes are too limited. I play a lot of different CCMs with different people and play 2 solo(one with the bucs and one fantasy draft). Even without the online draft guides you can have the same draft class twice and really learn who the good players are. I wish they would atleast randomize names.

NBA 2k has had the ability to create and use your own custom draft class for 2 or 3 years and I always wondered why madden didn't go this route. I later realized it would probably hurt NCAA sales. However with the removal of importing from NCAA for 13 it seems like a great way for EA to introduce custom classes.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

They said as much last year. Yes, generated classes will continue to be in.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 05-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Every Madden has has some kind of generate draft class

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »