Home

Please Try Out My New Roster (PS3) :)

This is a discussion on Please Try Out My New Roster (PS3) :) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please Try Out My New Roster (PS3) :)

File Name: TrueK Fair Roster
Description: Boastful.
Player ID: BludOvThaKreed
Platform: PS3 only (for now)

So I've implemented a very fun, addictive & accurate hybrid roster comprised of the Real 2K Insider Rashidi's roster Attributes, bedwardsroy19's roster Tendencies, Signature Skills & Hotspots and mkharsh33's All-Star Sliders (for more experienced players) with my personal slight tweaks here and there (such as Player Contracts) to compliment my preferred style of gameplay.

Attributes are inspired by Player Efficiency Ratings and Per 48 Minute averages based on this season and, for players not playing this season such as Derrick Rose, based on their career averages.

Chris Paul and Dwight Howard were signed to max contracts to discourage ridiculous things from happening in the off season, simulated or otherwise. My view is that both will be signing max deals in reality anyhow and, in the case of Howard, may be involved in a sign and trade deal regardless of the new CBA.

Classic teams were not accounted for during the editing process and players that were ready, willing and able to play in the NBA at the beginning of training camp this season are included. Coaches were left as default and not updated.

The only thing I did with mkharsh33's sliders was put rebounding all the way to 0 for both USER and CPU. The flow and pacing of the game is very accurate in my opinion.

In my experiences, this roster works well with all modes under every circumstance within reason both online and offline. Every difficulty setting was carefully considered in the sharing of this roster.

Unfortunately, I could not convert this roster to either PC or XBox 360 but I plan on doing so sooner rather than later. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I realize that not all people will agree with these ratings or changes but please feel free to hate anyway For the record, I would much rather some good ol' constructive criticism as I continue to make improvements.

Thank you to everyone on the OS Forums, admins and all else involved for creating, sharing all these exciting rosters, sliders, draft classes, etc. and for making the sports gaming experience all the more sweeter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Please Try Out My New Roster (PS3) :)

How's potential for those of us who play Association? Does every rookie end up a superstar? Was this taken into account when you created the roster? Thanks, btw.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

From what I simulated, I noticed only 5 players in the rookie class this year went on to get 88 overall after 4 years in Association mode so it's okay but it may need more work. In Career mode however, it's a whole new ball game. Pun intended. Every rookie class randomly generated creates about 7-8 superstars with 90 overall or better in only 4 years or less. I would like to do more extensive testing in that field so thank you for that suggestion
Old 05-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

No problem man, I downloaded your roster and will check it out tonight after work. It's good to have another roster to play with on the PS3. The only other decent one I know of is Bedward's roster. Seemingly every other roster posted on this site is for the 360. haha
Old 05-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobox88
No problem man, I downloaded your roster and will check it out tonight after work. It's good to have another roster to play with on the PS3. The only other decent one I know of is Bedward's roster. Seemingly every other roster posted on this site is for the 360. haha
well dont forget mine strong lol!.

the only problem i see with this is rashidi bias's his rosters based on players he likes/doesnt like so his attributes could be off
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »