Home

Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360?

I was wondering if that was possible and how i could do that. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360?

Hi DFranks, here's a step by step guide for you.

1: Download and install Horizon, Xan's editor, the Madden 13 roster roster you want to use and the attachment in this post. Also, put your copy of my 'Madden 13 for Madden 10' roster somewhere you can find it.
2: Start Horizon and go to Tools-> Package Manager. Load up your Madden 13 roster and click the contents Tab.
3. Right click the roster file and select extract. When saving the file add '.MC02' onto the end of the file.
4. Open up Xan's editor and load your .MC02 file. Then go to Actions -> All Players -> Export and save a .csv file.
5. Open up the .csv file in Excel. Select the top left corner to the left of column 'A' and above row '1'. Right and click and select Copy.
6. Open up the Madden 13-10 Roster Converter.xls file in Excel. Check you've selected the sheet called 'Madden 13 Roster' then select the top left corner. Now right click and choose 'Clear Contents'.
7. Select Cell A1, then Paste.
8. Now go to the sheet called 'Madden 10 Roster'. Go to File -> Save As and save the file as a .csv (Comma Delimited) file and close Excel, clicking OK on all the dialog boxes.
9. Load ROSTER-MADDEN13.MC02 in Xan's editor, select Actions -> All Players -> Import and choose your .csv file
10. Wait for the players to import. Now cut each team down to 53 players then select Actions -> Mass -> Reset Depth Charts (Explicit). Now save your roster and close the editor.
11. Now open ROSTER-MADDEN13 - Copy.MC02 in Xan's editor and choose File -> Copy to Select. Set everything to 'No' except Face, Head and Portrait ID then close the window.
12. Click OK on the dialog box called 'Last Chance' that will pop up. Once that is done close the editor and load Horizon.
13. Go to tools -> Package Manager and select ROSTER-MADDEN13 (NOT the .MC02 file).
14. Go the contents tab and right click on ROSTER-MADDEN13.MC02 and replace with your newly-converted file. Now click Save, Rehash and Resign.
15. Get the roster on your Xbox and play some football
Attached Files
File Type: rar Madden 13-10 Roster Converter.rar (2.66 MB, 134 views)

Last edited by Johnson#48; 04-30-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

what program do you use to open import.csv files and other things
Old 04-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFranks24Fan
what program do you use to open import.csv files and other things
.csv and .xls files are opened using Microsoft Excel. If you do not own Excel, you can use OpenOffice.org Calc, a free alternative available here: http://www.openoffice.org/
Old 04-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
.csv and .xls files are opened using Microsoft Excel. If you do not own Excel, you can use OpenOffice.org Calc, a free alternative available here: http://www.openoffice.org/
I have openoffice. can you kinda help me with what to do on open office?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 03:09 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
I have openoffice. can you kinda help me with what to do on open office?
I've just tested it with OpenOffice and I'm afraid it's not working with it (my mistake) - I had trouble pasting into the Import.csv file or saving the Madden 13-10 Roster Converter as a new .csv file. If you can get Excel I've simplified the steps which use it and hopefully made things a bit easier.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
I've just tested it with OpenOffice and I'm afraid it's not working with it (my mistake) - I had trouble pasting into the Import.csv file or saving the Madden 13-10 Roster Converter as a new .csv file. If you can get Excel I've simplified the steps which use it and hopefully made things a bit easier.
When i get on excel it won't let me copy or do anything
Old 04-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
When i get on excel it won't let me copy or do anything
I'm not sure why that would be the case. Could you maybe post some screenshots to show what's happening?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »