Home

Madden 25 cover vote fixed?

This is a discussion on Madden 25 cover vote fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden 25 cover vote fixed?

A while back I read that the player on the cover usually represents the new features. After reading the short little info about Madden 25 and the ball carrier features, does this make you believe the vote is fixed? 3 out of the 4 left in bracket are running backs. Unless Jerry Rice wins the vote, I'll be a little skeptic. It makes me not want to vote anymore honestly.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden 25 cover vote fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodey85
A while back I read that the player on the cover usually represents the new features. After reading the short little info about Madden 25 and the ball carrier features, does this make you believe the vote is fixed? 3 out of the 4 left in bracket are running backs. Unless Jerry Rice wins the vote, I'll be a little skeptic. It makes me not want to vote anymore honestly.

What do you guys think?
I believe it is fixed and the whole bracket is just to drum more casual interest.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #3

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Good point, I dont see how in the world RG3 and Prime Time didnt make it. Especially RG3.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

i mean guys, its EA. they care about as much about what the players of the game really want as the people on wall street care about how the average american family is doing. Its only a tactic to get people hyped up about the next game. Cause they need something to do it . Since their screenshot they put out was pretty clearly a photo from madden 13 , and if not , then madden 25 looks absolutely looks the same.The fact is we all gotta stop buying madden. its time to stop complaining and start boycotting. Yeah it will suck to not have an nfl game to play for a year or two, but if enough of us would stick to it, things would actually change. As long as we buying it, they have no reason to care. I expect madden 25 to be another classic copy n paste. maybe a few small tweeks from last one, but nothing big. Maybe something like all kinds of historic players u can "buy" for MUT but i doubt many if any of the AI issues , money plays , or glitches will be fixed or even addressed. its nothing new, its EA, ITS IN THA NAME.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Peyton Hillis does not think this is true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

I don't think it is fixed completely. I do however believe that the players they choose and the design of the brackets are done with the intention to produce certain finalists.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Evil EA! It's all a conspiracy!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I don't think it is fixed completely. I do however believe that the players they choose and the design of the brackets are done with the intention to produce certain finalists.
this makes the most sense so far.. its hard to believe its completely fixed even if all signs put towards that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »