Home

The Quest to Rule England-KJ King's Managerial Adventures

This is a discussion on The Quest to Rule England-KJ King's Managerial Adventures within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

kjking's Arena

OVR: 6
The Quest to Rule England-KJ King's Managerial Adventures

Before I start, let me tell you a little about my gaming preferences. I normally start with a middle of the pack, or an aging team(ex: my Mavs association) But, I saw bhurst99's video dynasty of him managing Liverpool, his favorite club.(btw, you should definatly check that out) It inspired me to start my own, with my favorite club, Manchester United. This is my story.

Vitals:
System:Xbox 360
Game:FIFA 13
Difficulty:Professional(did I mention I'm terrible?)
Half Length:5 minutes

I will TRY to play all the games, and get an in-game picture, but no promises.

Last edited by kjking; 04-12-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Re: The Quest to Rule England-KJ King's Managerial Adventures

Season Reviews

Last edited by kjking; 04-11-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Manchester United Transfers

In:

Spoiler

Out:
Spoiler

Transfer Listed:
Spoiler

Loan Listed

Last edited by kjking; 04-19-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Youth Academy Products

Last edited by kjking; 04-10-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Go ahead and post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Sir Alex Steps Down, King Named Manager in Shocker

Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of the soccer club Manchester United, announced today he was voluntarily resigning as manager. At his press conference, he said, "It is getting harder and harder to keep managing at a top level and keep up with the day-to-day business being manager brings. Because of this, I am stepping down as manager of Manchester United." Everyone was shocked, including players. Wayne Rooney said "I am completely shocked by this. He never gave any indication he was going to retire, or anything like that." Manchester United legendary midfielder Ryan Giggs was sad to see Ferguson retire. "He was such and influential man," Giggs said, "He really got my career going. I wish him the best in the rest of his life." Manchester United even sent out this tweet to all of their followers.

Even his rivals had praise for him. "He was a true legend," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said, "It was a joy managing against him. That said, it makes my job a little bit easier, not going up against one of the all time greats!" Manchester United's board of directors announced they have named unknown manager KJ King as the new boss. King was just as shocked as the rest of the soccer world. "I had no clue this was coming," King told reporters, "It was a complete and utter shock. I heard Alex Ferguson had stepped down, and then [Manchester United owner] Malcolm Glazer was offering me the job. How could I possibly decline?" Glazer announced he was going to give King a $36,500,000 million dollar transfer budget, along with a $250,000 wage budget. However, Glazer has high expectations for King. "We expect to win the league," Glazer said, "and the FA Cup, and the Championship League. We see no reason why that cannot be accomplished." As the season creeps near, King will look to impress by making some high profile transfers.

Last edited by kjking; 04-10-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
Rookie

kjking's Arena

King Brings in Subotic, Lists Carrick

New manager KJ King is getting off to a fast start at Manchester United, buying CB Neven Subotic from Borussia Dortmund for 15 million dollars. The 25 year old plays for Serbia on the international side, but was born and raised in Salt Lake City. He signed a 4 year contract that gives him $80,000 a week. He told reporters" It will be an honor to not only play at on of the best clubs in England, but also one of the best in the world. It is a truly amazing experience, and I just couldn't turn that offer down. I really appreciate all Dortmund did for me and my career, but it is time to move on to bigger and better things." Subotic is familiar with Nemanja Vidic , who is a fellow center back for the Serbs. Also, center mid Shinji Kajawa played with Subotic last season at Dortmund. Says Kajawa through his translator "This is a very good player. He can play defense well, makes most of the tackles, and makes good passes." King had nothing but praise for his new man "I believe he can be just as good as Vidic in a few years," King told reporters, "From what I have seen, he is a very, very talented defender." On a less happy note, King has alerted teams to the availability of CM Michael Carrick. Carrick, who didn't play well last season with only 2 goals and 3 assists in 27 matches in the Premier League. King will look to get the best deal possible for the middie. "He is a talented player, but he doesn't fit my current philosophy," King was quoted saying, "We are going to be sad to watch him go."

Last edited by kjking; 04-11-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #8
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Giggs May Retire After Season

Manchester United middie Ryan Giggs has told new manager KJ King this current season may be his last. He told King "I don't have enough gas in the tank to keep going. It is hard to keep playing at a high level." No doubt United fans are sad to here that. "Giggs is a true legend," one fan said. "We are going to miss him if he does retire." While Giggs is 40, King belives he will still play well this season. "We hope Ryan can keep up the good work," King said, "He will factor into our plans." When asked if the Welshman told King he was going to retire, King declined to comment, as did Giggs. Teammate Paul Scholes has already made his retirement announcemnet, and he and Giggs go way back to the days of Beckham and van Nistelrooy. Scholes said this about Giggs. "If he retires, United loses 3 legends in one season. That would be interesting. But I hope he plays for as long as he can." It it unknwn whether the retirement of United legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson caused Giggs to consider retirement.

Last edited by kjking; 04-11-2013 at 12:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »