Home

MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS

I'm doing things a little differently this year. Instead of the pros vs. cons method we have used in the past this year it's much simpler.

For every area or game mode we are simply going to ask if you could pick two features, additions, or tweaks what would they be. The kicker is you can only choose two not three and a half not four. If you put more than two in your post would a mod please delete that post altogether.

The thinking behind this is quite simple, only letting you choose two things pretty much means your going to think long and hard about your choices.

For this thread we are just talking about Road to The Show mode.

So have at it and time is of the essence so each thread will only stay open for a weeks tops if that long. Just copy, paste, and follow the template below.

Quote:
MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS mode if you could have any feature, addition, tweak what would it be? Remember you can only choose two.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS

MLB 14 Wishlist: RTTS mode if you could have any feature, addition, tweak what would it be? Remember you can only choose two.

1. More of a focus off the field. Endorsements, commercials, buying expensive cars and houses etc.

2. Full control of your player. Be able to walk around the dugout. Go to the bat rack and pick up some wood. Then go up the steps and walk towards the batter's box. If I hit a home run, I wanna trot the bases at my speed, all the way around... and so on.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 04-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2

1. Please add the option TO choose either the new presentation (on-field sounds) or Broadcasters

2. Have the ability to stay with the team we choose and not be traded away when we pick the team we play on, if we want to be traded we can chose by entering the draft <---These option currently exist just adding to them.

Sorry if these seem trivial and I am sure I can come up with dozens more, but these are the two most glaring issues atm and I feel should be standard for something as excellent as The Show is.

and thx Russell (and the rest of the Team) for a solid product every year
Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 24

1. Coaches giving signs, etc... more emphasis on me as a player and my role with the team.

2. Re-scaled progression/training. Players don't get faster in AAA. Puberty does that. I should already have the basic attributes: power, speed, etc... training should be for accuracy, contact, discipline, bunting, etc... certain attributes shouldn't be trainable at all.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #5
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

1. Sort out free Agency. Give us some sort of Free Agency hub so we can see who might be interested, rumours etc etc and allow us to contact club's we might wanna play for if they haven't shown interest yet.

2. Something to do with the money we earn, so that there's an actual benefit to taking the highest offer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #6
Rookie

dcmantommy72's Arena

OVR: 1

1. I would love to see a tottal overhaul on the advancement goals system, maybe keep them for the minors but once you get that starting role in the show those goals feel more like chores. Maybe instead reward us for how much we contribute to our team.. idk your the geniuses not me!

2. More personalized commentary and presentations once in the show. Example, give me an epic cut-scene when I get called up to the show, let me see the emotion when I hit my first grand slam or walk off, am I in the middle of a wicked hot or cold streak let me hear the announcers talk about me!

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

1. Experience outside of playing. Like a mini games

2. Interactions with GM and other club officials
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

1. A true hurry-up mode to skip the batter walkup and wooshing cameras for batting and fielding.

2. A better sign system. Signs are a huge part of baseball. As a batter, I'd like to be able to recieve signs from the manager about what he wants me to do, but especially when other runners are on base, to let me know when other baserunners have the steal sign so I know to take a pitch or two. Also, bring in an improved sign system for when I'm on base too.

Last edited by jeffy777; 04-12-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »