Home

Citi field color

This is a discussion on Citi field color within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Citi field color

Does anyone else feel like its not bright enough at Citi Field during day games?

Or that there is just a general dullness in its color? I can't quite put my finger on what it is but I wish the stadium was just brighter overall. A lot of stadiums really glisten, especially during day games.

Any suggestions people have for maybe tv picture adjustments they may use to alter this?

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Rookie

fatheifer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Citi field color

I feel the same way about Marlins Park. Just seems too dark.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah, I've always felt that Citi Field is one of the gloomiest daytime parks in this game. Something just doesn't feel right about it.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Just started!

it's the shadow on the field. Daygames at Citifield there are no shadows until atleast 6. Wish they could remove it
Old 04-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
Banned

True good point...wish these things could be addressed with patches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
Banned

Thelegion902's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDibby23
True good point...wish these things could be addressed with patches
Lol really u WISH this could be addressed with a patch lmao. Your lucky that the only problem with a game is the brighting in a stadium. You people find a way to complain about everything. It's a video game , it is a great great game and it is made by developers who are great and have great attention to detail. Here's a bright idea for you products of incest, if you think the game is to dark in citi field then up the brightness on your tv and stop complaing about irrelevant stuff.
I wish your stupidity can be addressed by a patch my god STFU.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegion902
Lol really u WISH this could be addressed with a patch lmao. Your lucky that the only problem with a game is the brighting in a stadium. You people find a way to complain about everything. It's a video game , it is a great great game and it is made by developers who are great and have great attention to detail. Here's a bright idea for you products of incest, if you think the game is to dark in citi field then up the brightness on your tv and stop complaing about irrelevant stuff.
Damn dude, settle down... The said they wished an issue could be solved. They never bashed the game in any way. Even the best games can have flaws and you're allowed to acknowledge them...
Old 04-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegion902
Relax mate no need for insults because some people are discussing something you don't agree with.

You are right it is a great great game and because of that then people are more free to discuss wrong artwork, uniforms, colours or whatever.

For the record I have also always felt there was something off with Citi Fields colouring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »