Home

Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoff Roster (360)

This is a discussion on Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoff Roster (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #1
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoff Roster (360)

[source: http://admin.euroleague.net/news/i/111666/180/2013-playoffs-bracket]

Hi all, I’ve completed a TURKISH AIRLINES EUROLEAGUE roster using Leftos’ Roster Editor. I elected to make only 10 teams using the created teams slots and kept all changes within the “safe zone” to avoid crashing the game.

As the Top 16 is now over and we approach the Top 8 playoffs, I have the 10 teams that were most likely to make to the Top 8 leading into Week 14.

Teams: FC Barcelona Regal - CSKA Moscow - Olympiacos Piraeus - Real Madrid - Panathinaikos Athens - Montepaschi Siena - Caja Laboral - Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv - BC Khimki Moscow Region - Anadolu Efes Istanbul.

ROSTER QUICK NOTES

Coaching: cyberfaces and coach profile changes made.

Uniforms/courts: all jerseys and courts are the correct colors and i tried to get as close as i could overall.

Appearance: focused on likeness w/ cyberfaces and some accessories/shoes.

Rotations: rotations have been done accurately heading into the playoffs. all teams have all rotation players available, some teams that don't go deep have fillers in the 11th and 12th spots.

Gameplay: tweaked player tendencies so AI game would flow as a passing game; a flow of play that forces you to move the ball and the attack the 2nd and 3rd defensive rotation rather than just drive at will. The right players can takeover but gameplay favors running plays, post play and freelance pick and rolls as best ways to score.

Ratings: Overall team and playerratings not stressed, wanted to have right players have the appropriate strengths and weaknesses.

SUGGESTIONS FOR USING THE ROSTER (ultimately its up to you)

Difficulty: I play on HOF w/ JasonWilliams55’s Sliders (don't remember which version) and the games are close and competitive. the shooting percentages are a little low if you play focused team defense but the scores are accurate (mid 60s to low 80s most games) but if you lose focus, you can give up 90 pretty easily.

Rules: 10 min quarters - turned off Goaltending, Def 3 secs, 5 seconds back to the basket and Kick Ball. wanted to eliminate the frequent goaltending call on rebounds off the rim, only had one play in 15 games that was an actual goaltend. kick balls happen too much in 2K and without it, there are more loose ball situations.

GAME MODES

Should work in all game modes but it is really designed for the playoffs as the FA pool is a mess.

Playoffs:
Set the lengths of the rounds to 1 game for the conference quarters (to simulate faster), 5 games for the conference semifinals, 1 game conference finals and 1 game for the finals. So the Playoffs can only start with 16 teams in 2K13. To get around this, set up the playoffs with the teams you want in the 1-4 seeds in each conference. Place lower end NBA teams as their opponents (seeds 5-8) in the 1st round (see below). Save it.

Now sim thru each 1st round game and save it as you get the Euroleague team advancing thru to the second round. If the Euroleague team loses, just quit and reload and try it again (the game will not autosave here so no worries).

Now you have your Top 8 and you're good to go.

I’ve attached the .ROS file resigned with Chrome's 2K13 Resigner.

Alternative Game Mode: You can play your own Top 10 round robin as a league if you want to determine your own Top 8 standings. You would simply just match up the teams in Exhibition and insert the results into a spreadsheet.
I have created an excel sheet that allows you to simply place the final score for each game into the spreadsheet and it will calculate the standings. On the “Fixtures” tab, you will find the schedule with a raw display of the table. On the “Table” tab, excel will automatically rank the teams with all tie breakers accounted for (record first, then pt differential, then pts for). Once every team has played, it will begin to fill in and look normal. I would not touch any of the cells in the schedule and/or standings except for final score as they all have formulas in them or serve as reference points for the standings. I play each game just because its kind of fun to get a chance to play with each different team, but if there was a game you wanted to sim, you probably could just match those teams up in a diff game mode and take the simulated results from there (make sure the sim settings are for 10 min quarters [or whatever length you are playing] to keep scores similar as it does matter with the tiebreakers).

I’ve also attached the Top 10 League spreadsheet for those of you who may want to use it.

I am far from an expert on computers or any of this roster stuff, I just love basketball, so any questions you may have about downloading it should probably be looked up elsewhere on OS (other forums/posts etc) as I, apologetically, likely will not have the answer.

Thanks for checking this out and ENJOY!

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoff Roster (360)

Thanks for doing this. Nice roster.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #3
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Thanks for doing this. Nice roster.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to see that some of you guys are enjoying it.

Please continue to post any thoughts/comments so I can see what is any good and what the areas for improvement are moving forward. In the meantime...keep hoopin.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 10

Liked your roster inspired me to make my latest thread "All Around The World"
Old 04-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 11

Gamertag on XBL? Looking forward to seeing yours. I did a 15 team roster for my Euroleague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

GT: Kore Je4L0uSy
I uploaded a demo v0.1
07-08 Celtics & 2013 Miami Heat
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Gamertag on XBL? Looking forward to seeing yours. I did a 15 team roster for my Euroleague.
not sure if this was directed at myself or miamibigthree, but i wasn't able to successfully upload this to 2kshare because when I started this I had no plans to really put it together and the roster I began with must have been corrupted or something.

again I must reiterate that I have no clue on the intricacies of 2K and what not, I simply enjoy the nearly realistic gameplay it provides.

the offline link is in the 1st post but my GT is Jatt Nanga, I must also note that I have no significant contributions on 2kshare to this point.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

lester bo mac team can u do it u have s. weems in game face in all do bo mac for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »