Home

Fantasy Draft Franchise: Only 1-3 position players on CPU bench

This is a discussion on Fantasy Draft Franchise: Only 1-3 position players on CPU bench within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fantasy Draft Franchise: Only 1-3 position players on CPU bench

After I advance past spring training in franschise mode, I notice that the CPU controlled teams will have only 10-11 position players, and 14-15 pitchers. I haven't started my franschise yet because of most teams only having 2 position players on their bench. Some teams only have 1 batter on their bench. Is anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Fantasy Draft Franchise: Only 1-3 position players on CPU bench

I had that problem too, but if I recall correctly, over times the other teams adjusted their rosters so it was more realistic. By the second season they will definitely have a full 25 man roster.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Just started!

Me too. I've posted this problem here & on the show nation & have gotten zero feedback about it. Knight? Anybody? Any thoughts? Are a select few of us going crazy not being able to find any sort of fix to this problem?

Not really into the solution of simulating a season, kind of defeats the purpose of doing a fantasy draft in the first place.

Been playing The Show for the past 5 versions of the game & fantasy draft franchises is usually the only mode I play in (never had this problem until this year's game), so having this problem this year is a real bummer.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #4
Rookie

mbarr403's Arena

I noticed the same thing in my Fantasy Draft 'chise. However, almost all the other teams have several ML players in the minors so they have the depth needed should they experience an injury. They just won't have the same PH flexibility late in games that I will. Hopefully as the season progresses they'll start calling those players up.

The only fix I can think of is to control all 30 teams and re-run the draft, then you'd be able to set proper rosters for the other teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »