Home

Corrupted Stats in Legacy Mode?

This is a discussion on Corrupted Stats in Legacy Mode? within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3
Corrupted Stats in Legacy Mode?

So I could be running into trouble in my long going closed legacy. It started when I looked at my rotation and thought "that's odd, three of my starters are listed as having 0 minutes per game." Then I noticed the game listed one of my small forwards as leading the team in rebounds with 4 per game and with blocks with .5 per game. That could not be right.

Then I went to dig deeper in the stats, and a bunch of my players have had their stats entirely wiped. Just a bunch of zeros. What is weirder is that previous years for my players have "ALB" listed in the team column.

I have no idea what is going on with this. I simmed to the end of the season just to see and one of my players had 4 different teams listed under the Team column and a bunch of stats had been wiped.

I don't think there's any way I'll ever get them back, but this legacy is not as long as others. Have any of you run into this?

FYI: My team stats are all correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Corrupted Stats in Legacy Mode?

I've heard of such things happening, though I've never seen them myself. I suppose if you have a pre-corruption save far enough back, you can snap back to that one? Is this for your KSU legacy?
Old 04-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I've heard of such things happening, though I've never seen them myself. I suppose if you have a pre-corruption save far enough back, you can snap back to that one? Is this for your KSU legacy?
Yes this is KSU, and sadly I had just overwrote my backup save with the and so it has bad data on it as well. My more recent save is about 10 games back or more.

If anything, I am just wondering if anyone knows what might have caused this.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

Small update: managed to find a save file from only four games prior, which is good for me at least. I was not able to replicate the corruption.

However, I did notice a few nights ago when I loaded the save in question. I had played a game and saved immediately after, as I always do. But when I loaded that game, it was listed as unplayed. I wonder if that was the first sign of bad data.

I also noticed that my stat data was not going all at once, but progressively.

I had problems in the past with using the same save file for about 4 or 5 seasons in the past. I wonder if it is just healthier in this game to use a new save every season instead of constantly using the same file for years at a time.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
I've noticed my rotations being screwed up lately. I'm in year 2023. I'll have the last guy on my squad getting 23 minutes a game and every time I set him to 0 minutes it resets. I had to change my rotation before every game. But now in year 2024 everything appears to be behaving normally again. Had a bad year I guess.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Only thing I've ever noticed is a couple of times on the schedule screen the result and score of a game is incorrect. Not a huge deal though, as even if it shows a L instead of a W the overall record still shows correctly. Never had any issues with team or player stats
Old 04-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have seen later in legacies where guys are averaging 143 points per game and 123 rebounds. Definitely a flaw when you get deep in. But it doesn't stay consistent year after year. 1 year its there and maybe skip a couple years.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Yeah it happens deep in legacy and hits certain teams, almost all the the times with the smaller conferences. Like it will say a certain player played 50+ games in the season or like said before they have will have ALB as their last school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »