Home

Hopes for presentation

This is a discussion on Hopes for presentation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Hopes for presentation

Im hoping its something similar to this. ESPN Broadcast, post game stuff. Real game analysis, better pre-game cuts. Just hopes thats all. 2 weeks until we get presentation info. hope its more than just grass blades and sunlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXOcw...Zw11A&index=58
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Hopes for presentation

That was an awesome video. So much potential but I really don't think we will get BIG changes until next-gen consoles (15X more space!!)

I just want in game presentation to keep the crowd more involved regarding atmosphere. I may be the minority here but a weekly wrap-up show (similar to college hoops 2k8) would keep me informed with what else is going around college football because I never seem to know. Could include scores, heisman race, recruiting, next-week games, player of the week etc.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
That was an awesome video. So much potential but I really don't think we will get BIG changes until next-gen consoles (15X more space!!)

I just want in game presentation to keep the crowd more involved regarding atmosphere. I may be the minority here but a weekly wrap-up show (similar to college hoops 2k8) would keep me informed with what else is going around college football because I never seem to know. Could include scores, heisman race, recruiting, next-week games, player of the week etc.
you couldnt have said it any better
Old 04-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

All I want are stats displayed during the game like they are in real life.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

I'm no expert in disc space or anything with memory but it has always puzzled me how college hoops made in 2007 has so much more presentation than ncaa 13. I mean hoops had a weekly wrap up show with highlights, a nearly 10 minute long selection show, season preview show, a much deeper coaching carousel, and deeper recruiting. Heck you could actually play with the players you wanted to recruit in the ABL and they had a high school all star game.

This can't be a lack of resources compared to 2k at the time. Did Tiburon just not use the disc space the right way or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Disc space has been the cop out of this gen.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12

I have always wanted to have realistic starting lineups in the game with the picture of the player. They had this in NCAA basketball 2010 and really was cool to see your star recruits out there and really added to the realism.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Disc space has been the cop out of this gen.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Disk space has nothing to do with putting stats on the screen, and I don't even think EA has ever said that was the reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »