Home

Vanderbilt's rating

This is a discussion on Vanderbilt's rating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7
Vanderbilt's rating

Coming off a 9-4 season, finished in the top 20 according to one of the polls, #19 recruiting class according to Rivals. Will Vandy get the shaft again ratings wise? I cancelled my preorder last year after seeing the rating, so hopefully EA will accurately reflect the team's talent this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Vanderbilt's rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
Coming off a 9-4 season, finished in the top 20 according to one of the polls, #19 recruiting class according to Rivals. Will Vandy get the shaft again ratings wise? I cancelled my preorder last year after seeing the rating, so hopefully EA will accurately reflect the team's talent this year.
Seriously? Vandy got shafted?. They lost to every good team they played. I don't even think they beat a team with a winning record. They finished what 7th in the SEC? IIRC they were a B- which was somewhat generous IMO. What are you expecting an A? I'm not sure who all returns but IMO based on their performance last year it should be Off-C+ Def-B Ovr-B-.

Last edited by thehardknoxlife; 04-04-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehardknoxlife
Seriously? Vandy got shafted?. They lost to every good team they played. I don't even think they beat a team with a winning record. They finished what 7th in the SEC? IIRC they were a B- which was somewhat generous IMO. What are you expecting an A? I'm not sure who all returns but IMO based on their performance last year it should be Off-C+ Def-B Ovr-B-.
LOL dude they beat NC State who had a winning season and were bowl bound. Your anti SEC bias is so terrible lol.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
Based on this it sounds like EA needs to make all 125(?) teams A+ this year lest they offend somebody who returns a game because his team was treated "wrongly." Would really improve their sales numbers.

Besides, if it really bums you out so much, go into dynasty mode and make Vanderbilt into a stronger program and get over it.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm kind of in the same boat with Louisville. Teddy Bridgewater was a below 64 other QBs in this years game after being named Freshman QB of the year or some crap in 2011. He was pretty good as a freshman, and he followed it up this year by being spectacular!

Louisville's offense was very, very average in this year's game, and it was an utter disappointment. Coming off our WRs making Florida's secondary look like a joke, and having some really good performances from our defense I think Louisville deserves to be an ELITE offense, and a above average defense.

If we get put below half the nation again in offense and defense I'd seriously think about not buying the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
LOL dude they beat NC State who had a winning season and were bowl bound. Your anti SEC bias is so terrible lol.
Ok, out of 9 wins they beat 1 team with a winning record. NC State only beat 1 team with a winning record as well.

Anti SEC? I'm not sure where you get that from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I'm kind of in the same boat with Louisville. Teddy Bridgewater was a below 64 other QBs in this years game after being named Freshman QB of the year or some crap in 2011. He was pretty good as a freshman, and he followed it up this year by being spectacular!

Louisville's offense was very, very average in this year's game, and it was an utter disappointment. Coming off our WRs making Florida's secondary look like a joke, and having some really good performances from our defense I think Louisville deserves to be an ELITE offense, and a above average defense.

If we get put below half the nation again in offense and defense I'd seriously think about not buying the game.
What do you guys want? I mean seriously? I used Louisville a bunch in online ranked last year they were a solid team from top to bottom. One of the better teams to play with as an non-ranked team.

I seriously don't understand why someone would boycott the game just because of 1 teams ratings. Especially since you can change them yourself.

Last edited by thehardknoxlife; 04-05-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
Rookie

OmahaKnights's Arena

They gave Tulsa a 91 out of the box and made Louisiana Tech a one star program in spite of just winning their conference two years ago. Also, Nebraska's running the same spread offense they had under Shawn Watson instead of the multiple Franken-offense they had in 2011. It's nothing personal, they just don't know what to do with the 125 teams they have in the game.

If it bothers you so much, wait until new rosters come out and download them. That, or play Dynasty and get the team to where you want them to be. I won a national championship with the Ohio Bobcats in '12. I have no doubt that either of you can make Vandy or Louisville into where you think they should be.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Vanderbilt was coming off a 6-7 year and only had 1 winning season since 1982 going into NCAA 13.

What did you think their ratings were going to be?

Last edited by Mouse; 04-05-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »