Home

30 team control

This is a discussion on 30 team control within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
30 team control

So I've been reading a bunch of the forums and noticed that having 30 team control is a popular option when doing franchise mode to avoid terrible trades from CPU teams and such. I tried it out in a random franchise I made waiting for the OSFM rosters but it has it's drawbacks. My question is: If I only plan on playing games/making trades/scouting/dealing with injuries/etc. for one team but have 30 team control on, how do I make it so injuries for other teams are on auto, scouting is done for them, and so on without me having to do it. Thanks for any feedback, I hope this made sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: 30 team control

From what I understand:

Pick all 30 teams.

Assign your profile to your team

Assign another profile with all mode specific franchise settings to auto, to all other teams

Now you can intervene with other teams but they will take care of themselves.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
From what I understand:

Pick all 30 teams.

Assign your profile to your team

Assign another profile with all mode specific franchise settings to auto, to all other teams

Now you can intervene with other teams but they will take care of themselves.
Ahh that makes sense, I'll give it a try. Thanks man
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7

That is correct. Two separate profiles so you can just set the CPU teams to auto for everything. Last year the only downfall was during the rule 5 draft and first year draft you had to choose for those teams. However there was a button to suggest a player I believe.

Adds a ton of realism to your franchise to be able to veto those Mike Trout for A.J. Burnett and a "prospect" type trades. You do have to check pending transactions to cancel them, or you could also just reverse the trade but that is more work.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK720
That is correct. Two separate profiles so you can just set the CPU teams to auto for everything. Last year the only downfall was during the rule 5 draft and first year draft you had to choose for those teams. However there was a button to suggest a player I believe.

Adds a ton of realism to your franchise to be able to veto those Mike Trout for A.J. Burnett and a "prospect" type trades. You do have to check pending transactions to cancel them, or you could also just reverse the trade but that is more work.
Last year, this was true, you had to draft for all the teams.

This year, they have added a "drafting" choice, and if you set that to auto, then the CPU drafts for itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
Last year, this was true, you had to draft for all the teams.

This year, they have added a "drafting" choice, and if you set that to auto, then the CPU drafts for itself.
Well now.. All I have to say is awesome. I was going through the beginning of the draft trying to make a good choice for the computer because the suggested option usually sucked hah. Now the cpu can make its own terrible choices and I won't feel bad!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »