Home

Anybody Interested in Starting a Roster/Association Project?

This is a discussion on Anybody Interested in Starting a Roster/Association Project? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Anybody Interested in Starting a Roster/Association Project?

Hey OS'ers I've been out of action for a few months due to personal reasons and I'm looking to get back into 2k!...

I'm just putting some feelers out there if anyone was interested in starting a new Roster/Association Project starting from Opening Night Rosters!.

I know it's late in the season but i don't plan on buying 2k until i get a "next Gen" console and i'd really like some mature dedicated people onboard to work as a team and make a great project as it's too much to complete on my own!.

By using the latest 2kRosters majority Acceccories/Sock colours are good as I'd personally like to keep the file Hex Free so the community can download it with ease!.

Ratings,Tendencies,Contracts,Free Agents,Playbooks,Accessories,Shoes,Draft Classes,Sliders,Fictional Draft Classes,Association Guide will all be edited.

(I have no interest in doing the classic teams Sorry!)

Leave ideas/thoughts here for things you want included in this project or general advice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Anybody Interested in Starting a Roster/Association Project?

Hey buddy, glad to see you back. Hope things are going better for you. Good luck on Project. I am taking a break from 2k13 for a bit to work on College Hoops 2k8, but if i can help you in any way let me know. Would you be interested in working on a 2015 Class with me in the future? I know we had discussed things before you had to take a break. Just let me know.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

hey aquaman, im interested...
just started a 2013 roster using the latest 2k roster update.
wanna use that mine as a base, and collab edit it?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 AM   #4
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Hey buddy, glad to see you back. Hope things are going better for you. Good luck on Project. I am taking a break from 2k13 for a bit to work on College Hoops 2k8, but if i can help you in any way let me know. Would you be interested in working on a 2015 Class with me in the future? I know we had discussed things before you had to take a break. Just let me know.
Hey VT yeh things are going better thanks! ,I'd be interested but if this project kicks off it's going to take up a bit of my time as i'd like to do a few years worth of Fictional Draft Classes!.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 21

Hey aquaman, to save yourself a lot of editing time, you might just want to take our hardwood signature gameplay or trifecta roster and use it as your base since we have all the players in the game unlocked and available and we also put in CAPS for every player that was on in training camp regardless if he got cut or made the team and we also added a substantial amount of current d-league players to the free agent list and also 15-20 generic CAPS for users to edit if a new player not currently on any roster is signed during the season. We didn't focus on any accessories so those for the most part of default to the best of my knowledge. And by using either one of our roster sets as your base as an added bonus, EVERY players contract and salary is correct and we included the players that signed their extensions before opening night. We also took Mike Brown out as Lakers head coach and replace him with Mike D'Antoni. I moved some assistant coaches around that needed to be moved to their correct teams, but was not able to implement Dan D'Antoni as the Lakers current assistant, so I placed Bernie Bickerstaff in that slot. Scott Skiles, Avery Johnson, Alvin Gentry are still the head coaches of the Bucks, Nets and Suns. We were unable to find Carlesimo and Boylan's CF ID#s using Leftos Roster Editing tool, so pretty much if you are looking for an opening night roster set to use as a base for a project I highly recommend using ours, it is the most accurate.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Hey aquaman, to save yourself a lot of editing time, you might just want to take our hardwood signature gameplay or trifecta roster and use it as your base since we have all the players in the game unlocked and available and we also put in CAPS for every player that was on in training camp regardless if he got cut or made the team and we also added a substantial amount of current d-league players to the free agent list and also 15-20 generic CAPS for users to edit if a new player not currently on any roster is signed during the season. We didn't focus on any accessories so those for the most part of default to the best of my knowledge. And by using either one of our roster sets as your base as an added bonus, EVERY players contract and salary is correct and we included the players that signed their extensions before opening night. We also took Mike Brown out as Lakers head coach and replace him with Mike D'Antoni. I moved some assistant coaches around that needed to be moved to their correct teams, but was not able to implement Dan D'Antoni as the Lakers current assistant, so I placed Bernie Bickerstaff in that slot. Scott Skiles, Avery Johnson, Alvin Gentry are still the head coaches of the Bucks, Nets and Suns. We were unable to find Carlesimo and Boylan's CF ID#s using Leftos Roster Editing tool, so pretty much if you are looking for an opening night roster set to use as a base for a project I highly recommend using ours, it is the most accurate.
Hey EagleRock!...I love the Trifecta Rosters!(think i even have a fictional draft class for your rosters up on 2kshare!)
...But i must admit it bugs me that the coulorways for accessories/socks are off!...i don't know Hex Editing or how to use Leftos Editor!.
I don't know why but i'm just really bugs me

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 04-02-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 21

We didn't want to use hex editing at all just based on the fact that in the past it has caused some roster files to glitch or have an issue inside the roster in reference to players names being blank or misspelled. And with all the issues that hex edited custom rosters seem to have had to with this years release, not being able to download them off of 2kshare or getting damaged/unreadable file after downloading one, we think we made the right choice in not touching the roster with any hex editing. As far as Leftos roster tool goes, basically think of it as Reditor for 2K13 before Reditor for 2K13 comes out. With it you're able to do ALMOST everything needed to edit all the players and your able to see who is on the game disc, players that are hidden, all the 2nd round draft picks that are hidden. You can also edit playbooks and coache's profiles with it as well as uniforms. It was back when 2K13 came out the most valuable editing tool for custom roster makers and the amount of time that Leftos committed to keep up****** it and putting out releases totally changed a lot of people's 2K13 playing experience considering the fact that 2K again this year has dropped the ball when it comes to their rosters.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 04-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 1

You should do a high school roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »