Home

Roster Coming Out

This is a discussion on Roster Coming Out within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster Coming Out

I have a quick question fellas. I go to college and apparently the Wifi here on campus doesnt support the PS3 and i live 3 hours away from home so I most likely will not be able to download from the vault as i can not connect to the internet. is there any way i can get them from the site and save them to a USB and bring them to the PS3? I do this with me and my friends chise as we save it on a USB and bring it to eachothers house. So will there be any way to download the file on the site? Thanks for the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Roster Coming Out

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure someone will upload it using a file-sharing site so people without PSN access can get the file.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Man that will be so amazing. im trying to find people in the same apartment complex who has The Show and can get the internet to work and just go up there and save the roster and leave haha. If not, I will have to drive 3 hours to get it which will completely suck!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure someone will upload it using a file-sharing site so people without PSN access can get the file.
I believe someone always do. Well Knight at least said someone will. So that's a concrete answer.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 03-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Will i need to download the file sharing site they put it on or no? Sorry for all the questions guys. Just i have been waiting for these rosters to start my chise with my Orioles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmizzle
Will i need to download the file sharing site they put it on or no? Sorry for all the questions guys. Just i have been waiting for these rosters to start my chise with my Orioles
Really don't understand your question. So I will try to guess what u saying. Only thing you need to download is the file it's self. U will have to have a flash drive to to transfer it over to your ps3.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 03-31-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

It will be a zip file, you'll have to unzip it, put it on a flash drive and put it on your ps3

Old 03-31-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

On your flash drive you have to create a PS3 folder. In that folder you must create another folder called SAVEDATA. I believe that's the name of the second folder.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »