Home

OSFM HYBRID - FULL PLAYER EDITS

This is a discussion on OSFM HYBRID - FULL PLAYER EDITS within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
OSFM HYBRID - FULL PLAYER EDITS

Hello fellow OS'ers and partakers of the OSFM Rosters.

As promised, I am bringing back the OSFM Hybrid Roster this season, this time with the help of ACMilan99.

This year the roster will be done a little different then the past, last year I piggybacked off Ridin's Deadline roster with Edits and took things from there - for those who used the roster, it was pretty accurate in ratings, equipment and appearances.

This Year the Roster is going to begin to be worked on and edited starting as soon as the OSFM Opening Day set is released. Below are all of the edits you can expect to see in this roster.

1. All SCEA Players will be reviewed and re-rated as necessary.

2. Player appearance and Equipment will be updated - We will use Aces01 thread for a reference point and also be using any info any of you post in this thread that you would like to see updated.

3. Hitter and Pitchers stances and motions will be altered again using the same method as above

4. Pitcher's repertoire's will be updated using Seanjeezy's spreadsheet and with help from Fangraphs

Once the project is completed - we are aiming at end of April as a loose date - there will be updates done on a weekly basis, providing there is enough to change within that week.

If anyone is interested in assisting to get this project done in a quicker fashion please feel free to offer your services.

Equipment Edit Spreadsheet - just input the changes that need to be made - please try to group by position. This is a shared spreadsheet so please do not delete anyone's additions - Use your team's tab to insert info - please DO NOT add players who do not need any changes. Also added to this sheet is the Motion/Stance column

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&usp=sharing

Knights Ratings Charts - when entering a stat please do your best to be as accurate as possible - if you have any questions or if you are not sure - PM Willard76, ACMilan99, or Tbbucsfan01

Note you are only using the top ratings - not the years away ones at the bottom

If it is a general question post it on here.

Pitcher Chart
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yLWhRUkE#gid=0

Seanjeezy's Pitch Edits Chart - When using this info to transfer tot he ratings chart - type in the pitch type, followed by the velocity rating (not speed), and movement rating (instructions are on the Pitcher Rating Chart below) We are not using the control ratings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zbjBMc2c#gid=0

Thank you everyone for your help - I will send out special kudos once we release this thing. Please do not make any roster moves - we will do that before release - if a player is currently on your roster please edit him there. We are only currently applying these edits to SCEA players - we are going to trust the OSFM roster for now - if you have seen anything on your team you think should be changed from OSFM - take note and we will make a list afterward.

I do have to say a big Thank you now to Tbbucsfan01, ACMilan99, Seanjeezy, Knight, Ridin and all OSFM contributors. Without these guys this would not even be possible!

PROGRESS CHART

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&usp=sharing

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent

Last edited by Willard76; 04-12-2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Update!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Re: OSFM HYBRID - FULL PLAYER EDITS

Guys, please don't constantly ask when these will be done where we are at etc. Anyone who followed my Hybrid Thread last year can attest to the fact I will keep things updated as we move along. It is a massive time consuming project, but will be well worth the wait. I want to start my Franchise as soon as I can myself

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 03-29-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

I will help with the Reds, pretty knowledgeable with the entire NL really.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

You got me all excited, when I saw this thread I thought the OSFM set was released

But I'm super excited for your set as I usually use the OSFM set then switch over to yours once it's finished, you did an excellent job last year! Can't wait!
Old 03-29-2013, 11:26 PM   #5
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I will help with the Reds, pretty knowledgeable with the entire NL really.
Cool. Once things get rolling I will be in touch. I know you do great work with the OSFM.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #6
MVP

Willard76's Arena

It appears we have found a very good system of rating based on Fangraphs projections. Only problem is there is manual work required. Anyone who wants to help out please post and let is know. If we can get about 10 or so guys in total I see no reason aside from having a personal life as to why we can't get V.1 of the Hybrid done by end of month.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm new to the MLB The Show world on here so am unfamiliar with your previous roster project. Just a question as far as ratings are concerned - do you end up with about as many 99 overall players as in the base rosters or will the ratings generally be a few points lower across the board after you've finished editing?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
I'm new to the MLB The Show world on here so am unfamiliar with your previous roster project. Just a question as far as ratings are concerned - do you end up with about as many 99 overall players as in the base rosters or will the ratings generally be a few points lower across the board after you've finished editing?
I'm pretty sure there won't be as many 99 overall players.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »