Home

My WWE Universes Past and Present

This is a discussion on My WWE Universes Past and Present within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
Pro

wwefan's Arena

OVR: 21
My WWE Universes Past and Present

I decided to make a trend so things are more easy to follow. What my universe is about I made two different ones. One based on Attitude Era Roster other based on current Roster with a few editions.
I have 4 Major Shows and two Minor Shows for building up Superstars. I will continue here from where things left of in the Universe trend. What I do is every year have a draft for only 2 shows and switch it every year.
It switches from Smackdown and Raw to WCW and Raw is War. AE have their own PPVs and Wrestle Mania's.
Also any comments or suggestions are welcome. First of all i will start with my Rosters for My 4 Major shows which have been running for 3 universe years so there will be people not in their original Rosters. If theres any matches my readers would like to see i will try my best to make à storyline that builds up to the match.

Last edited by wwefan; 03-22-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Re: My WWE Universes Past and Present

Rosters

Roman Reign
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
AJ Lee
Dolph Ziggler
Ryback
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Antonio Cesaro
Beth Phoenix
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Triple H
DaJavu (made this look a bit like me lol)
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Epico
Primo
Eve
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kane
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
The Rock
Tensai
Zack Ryder

Alberto Del Rio
Austin Aries
Batista
Bobby Roode
Brodus Clay
Cactus Jack
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Damian Sandow
Drew McIntyre
Edge
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Lita
Mark Henry
Natalya
Randy Ortan
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu

Alica Fox
Animal
Booker T
Brian Pillman
Brie Bella
Bubba Ray Dudley
Buff Bagwell
Chainsaw Charlie
Chavo Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero
DDP
Gangrel
The Godfather
Goldberg
Golddust
Hawk
Hollywood Hogan
JBL
Jeff Hardy
Cena 04
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Layla
Mark Henry 98
Matt Hardy
Nikki Bella
Rick Steiner
RVD
The Rock 99
Sabu
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
Stacy Keibler
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Vader

Big Boss Man
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho 99
Christian 99
D-Von Dudley
Dude Love
Edge 99
Faarooq
Grand Master Sexay
Hardcore Holly
Kane 97-99
Ken Shamrock
Lita 00
Macho Man Randy Savage
Mankind
Mike Tyson
Mr Mcmahon
Owen Hart
Paul Wight
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shane Mcmahon
Shawn Micheals
Stephanie Mcmahon
Test
Triple H 99
Trish Stratus
Undertaker 97-98
Val Venis
X-Pac

Last edited by wwefan; 04-10-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Champions

Raw

WWE Champion - John Cena

United States Champion - Kane

Unified Tag Team Champions - The Shield (Roman and Dean)

Divas Champion Eve

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion - Bobby Roode

Intercontinental Champion - Randy Ortan

WCW

WCW World Heavyweight Champion - Hollywood Hogan

WCW United States Champion - Scott Hall

WCW World Tag Team Champions - NWO

Womens Champion Nikki Bella

Raw is War

Undisputed Champion - Undertaker

Classic Intercontinental Champion - Paul Wight

World Tag team Champions - Edge and Christian

Tag Teams and Stables

Raw and Smackdown

The Shield (Roman, Dean and Seth)

SOS (Kofi and R-Truth)

Zigglers Show Offs (Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and AJ Lee)

The Selfish Generation ( Bobby Roode and Austin Aries)

USOS (Jey and Jimmy USO)

The Worlds Greatest ( Haas and Benjamin)

Ray and Sin Cara

3MB (Heath, Drew and Jinder)

Primo and Epico

WCW

The NWO (Kevin, Scott, Hogan and Buff)

Team Extreme (Jeff and Matt Hardy)

Los Guerreros (Eddie and Chavo Guerrero)

The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal)

The Whole FFing Show (RVD and Sabu)

The Steiners (Scott and Rick Steiner)

Charlie and Godfather

Raw is War

Edge and Christian

New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)

Acolytes (Bradshaw and Faarooq)

Chris and Paul

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart and British Bulldog)

D- Generation X (HHH,HBK,X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg)

Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay and Rikishi)

The Corporation (Mr Mcmahon, Boss Man and Ken Shamrock)

Last edited by wwefan; 03-20-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
Pro

wwefan's Arena

2 weeks till Judgment Day

Welcome to Raw is War and tonight there's been a strange match up tonight. The Main Event has Bret Hart and Kane! teaming up against Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels! will these guys be able to get along? and even so after what happened to Kane last week can Kane be trusted.

Edges music plays He enters the ring and says "guess everyone wants to know why I did what I did last week, well it was because I deserve more then the tag titles and I want to face Paul as Owen could not get the job done!" Owen Harts music plays he enters the ring and says "Edge I could not get the job done? your joking right? I was in a match that was basically a handicap match" he also adds "The Corporation must be hurting pretty bad after Paul betrayed them as soon as he got back the Intercontinental Title and Shane betrayed them" "hey Owen I have no big problem with you YET! I just want what I deserve!" Edge says before they are interrupted The Corporation music plays Ken and Bossman come out and Bossman says "Neither of you deserve anything if anyone deserves something it's Ken! who got screwed by Paul!". The GM then comes out and says "ok I have not decided yet who will face Paul but tonight Edge will face Bossman in a tables match and Owen will face Ken one on one tonight!"

After the break

Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock
Kane interferes knocking out both men I get the feeling he was only after Owen but Ken was there so he became a victim too to Kane's rage. Kane has a tag match later this does not look like thing will end well tonight.

Winner No Contest

D-Von vs Rikishi
Well it became clear D-Von has replaced Shane for the Corporation after Shane attacks him at the start of the match from behind in revenge costing him his match. Rikishi, piledrives him for the 3 count

Winner Rikishi

Shane just smiles after walking backstage

Tables Match
(C)Edge vs Bossman
Edge feels this is unfair he is put in a tables match and Owen got just a normal match. Bossman puts up a fight reversing all the time but then Edge performs a Spear then educates bossman. He then after plants Bossman through a table.

Winner Edge

Edge says after "this is why I should get a shot!"

Non Title Match
HHH vs (C)Paul Wight
Paul attacks HHH from behind to gain advantage in the match it pays off because after throwing him into the steps and 2 chokeslams HHH gets pinned 1...2...3

Winner Paul Wight

When Paul is on his way backstage Edge comes out again and spears Paul this time saying "I am coming for that belt at Judgment Day!"

Main Event
Tag Match

Bret Hart and Kane vs Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels
This is one the strangest match ups everyone wondering how this match will turn out everyone involved hates each other.
Seeing as all men would love to face the Champion Undertaker at Judgement Day this match was intense.
Bret and Kane argue at the start of the match who will start. After the finally decide. Jericho refuses to tag in Shawn and Bret Hart and Jericho just fight till Shawn slaps Jericho's back to get in. Jericho then comes back in and argues with Shawn for tagging himself in and while they argue Bret Hart Small package's Shawn Micheals to win.

Winner Bret Hart and Kane

A argument breaks out Kane then Chokeslams Bret Hart. Then Bong! The Undertaker appears behind both Jericho and Shawn Micheals and double Chokeslams them both. Then Kane tries to attack Undertaker but Undertaker reverses him to give him another Tombstone. He cuts his throat then his music plays.

The show goes off Air
Old 03-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
Pro

wwefan's Arena

3 weeks till Royal Rumble

Welcome to Smackdown, Well after last weeks events we have Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio who costed Sheamus his match last week. We also have a non title match with Randy Ortan vs Christian in the main event. Austin Aries has also issued a challenge to Cody Rhode which will be a ladder match after beating him on Heat. First we have Mark Henry vs Brodus Clay.

Mark Henry vs Brodus Clay
Another person was added to Marks Hall of Pain. Mark really goes all out putting Brodus through the barricade 4 times, then through the announcer Table and after all of a sudden Ted interferes trying to help Brodus but he too receives a World strongest slam.

Winner Mark Henry

Mark says after "That's what I do!"

Ladder Match
Austin Aries vs Cody Rhodes
Bobby Roode interferes pushing Cody down and helps Austin win by aiding him up the Ladder.

Winner Austin Aries

Non Title match
(C) Eve vs Natalya

AJ interferes again costing Eve her match

Winner Natalya

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
Alberto Attacks Sheamus from behind giving him a advantage and he later pins Sheamus. Sheamus received a Arm Bar to tap out.

Winner by Submission Alberto Del Rio

Alberto says after "Bobby you keep my title warm for me this is what going to happen to you!"

Main Event
Non Title Match

Christian vs (C) Randy Ortan
Randy comes out but wait why is Austin coming out with him.
Austin says "sorry Christian! "you will be fighting me instead!"

Christian vs Austin Aries
Austin Second match tonight and he also gets a second win. He wins by Facebusting Christian then holding the rope for Leverage.

Winner Austin Aries

Aries says after "I have proved I can beat two people in one night I deserve going against you Randy one on one at Royal Rumble!"
Randy says "ok...ok.. you can face me if it will stop you whining in 3 weeks happy now... you only going to get beat!" They have a staredown.

The show goes off air
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
Pro

wwefan's Arena

2 weeks till Royal Rumble

The Rocks Music plays He enters the ring and says "Well Big Show , Ryback and Punk are all after Cena and his title" he adds "but what about the Rock! I guess it does not matter as I will win the Rumble to beat whoever s sorry *** at mania!" Big shows music plays He enters the ring saying "you think you will win the Rumble? your kidding right? anyway how about tonight I break you in half like I did last week to Triple H" "Sorry did I hear something" The Rock Replies "oh wait I did I heard BS just then ok heres my answer for you!" he Rock Bottoms Big Show and then says "You want to face the Great One tonight so be it punk!" he then leaves the ring.

After the Break

Backstage CM Punk is talking to the GM "hey so I am getting my title shot right, like I deserve?" says Punk "excuse me? who's in charge here me or you?" says the GM "I have not decided who will face Cena yet, but tonight you can face Kane in a Non Title match" "your kidding Kane got nothing to do with this!" Punk says "do I look like I am kidding?" says the GM "now I have better things to do then to stand here talking, good luck in your match!". Punk just looks on and walks off mumbling "whatever".

Antonio Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler
Ziggler picks up another win after Brock Lesnar for some reason interfers costing Antonio his match.

Winner Dolph Ziggler

Triple Threat
Primo vs Zack Ryder vs Tensai

Winner Zack Ryder

Shelton Benjamin vs Dajavu
Dajavu attacks Shelton from behind and powerbombs him and then holds the ropes to gain leverage.

Winner Dajavu

Dajavu then gets a chair but Antonio comes in and takes the chair away from him sending him out of the ring but then hits Shelton himself!

Non Title Match
(C) Kane Vs CM Punk
CM Punk wins by using underhand tactics and doing two GTS on Kane.

Winner CM Punk

CM Punk says after " is this what everyone wanted? now give me what I want! my title!"

Main Event
The Rock vs Big Show
Big Show attacks The Rock from behind but this time his attack back fires when The Rock reverses him into a ddt. The match goes on till The Rock teaches Big Show a long a waited lesson after 2 Spine busters and Peoples Elbows.

Winner The Rock

Ryback then appears just staring at The Rock, But CM Punk attacks Ryback from behind. He then looks at the Rock saying "best in the world". It looks like many are after Cena title but only one man can try get it at Royal Rumble.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Judgement Day This Sunday

The NWO Music plays They all enter the ring and Hogan says "So Cena must be suicide wanting to face me Sunday Brother, if he thinks he better then the hulkster he either on druga or just plain stupid!" Scott says "well Eddie Guerrero is another person who never learns and Sunday I will beat him to death in our anything goes match" The GM then enters and says "ok as Judgement day draws near I have decided this PPV will have Hogan vs Cena in a Last Man Standing Match!" The GM adds "Tonight Hogan will face Cena One on One and Scott will face Eddie Guerrero one on one in both Non title matches". The GM also says "oh I forgot as Hogan and Scott have matches Sunday, Kevin and Buff will defend those tag belts against Team Extreme Sunday!"

After the Break

BackstageJeff says to Matt " are you ready for Sunday we get our chance to get our Tag Titles back!" "yeah I am but tonight I have a match with Sabu to worry about bro!" replies Matt "ok make sure you kick his *** as we both will be kicking *** Sunday!" says Jeff.

Mark Henry vs Kurt Angle
After Bubba Ray,Hawks and Vaders brutal attack on Angle last month he back in action after suffering career threating injuries. He returns on a high and wins a very hard fought battle by doing 3 German Suplexes and a Angle lock.

Winner by submisson Kurt Angle

Gangrel for some reason attacks both Henry and Angle after the match. Must still be feeling angry about being defeated by Henry twice.

Chainsaw Charlie vs Chavo Guerrero
Chavo show some good in ring moves enabling to defeat Godfathers tag partner after two 3 Amigos and 2 Frog Splashes as well.

Winner Chavo Guerrero

Matt Hardy vs Sabu
Matt Hardy goes strong but then Kevin Nash come in and costs him his match.

Winner Sabu

After Buff runs in to attack Matt as well but then Jeff comes in and Twists of Fates Buff and Kevin. Matt after Extreme Legs Drops Kevin then Jeff Swanton Bombs Buff.
They say after "this is taste of Judgment Day for you all!"

Non Title Match
(C)Scott Hall vs Eddie Guerrero
Eddie comes rushing on his entrance and tackle Scott and starts puching him show how much Eddie hates him. Then Scott reverses him and starts returning the favour. Looks like Scott will win till Eddies does a spring board and take control of the match. Eddie later after doing The 3 Amigos followed by a Frogsplash wins with a Texas clover Leaf by submission.

Winner by Submission Eddie Guerrero

Eddie says after the match "Holms, this time I will beat you and bring the title where it belongs! He then leaves with momentum for Judgement Day.

Main Event
Non Title Match
(C) Hollywood Hogan vs John Cena
Two people who are bitter about each other collide just before their match Sunday. This match makes you think it's Sunday already, it goes back and forth throughout. The end result is Hogan acts like he wants to shake hands with Cena and a gullible Cena falls for it Hogan then kicks him in the gut and Leg Drops him to win

Winner Hollywood Hogan

Hogan says after "you see Cena, you will never learn never trust the NWO! at Judgment day brother it's the end of the line for you I will be the man standing with this still! Now what you going to do about that brother!" He stamps out Cena some more and leaves smiling.

Show goes Off Air
Old 03-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Judgement Day This Sunday

Shawn Micheals music plays He enters the ring and says "so Undertaker you think your funny doing what you did last week, I am here to ask the GM to grant me a match against Undertaker Sunday" Chris Jerichos music plays he enters the ring and says "you what! Tell me I did not here you say you want to face Undertaker if you don't know I was screwed out of my title so I will face undertaker not you!" Bret Harts Music plays He enters the ring and says "blah Blah Jericho you sure do whine a lot for months we had to hear your constant babbling about great you are and yet you don't hold the title so give someone who can beat taker a chance" Flames burn Kane stands at the ramp looking at everyone and then pacing to the ring but before anything kicks off the GM comes out saying "hold it right there Kane! unless you do not want a chance to face your brother" Kane stops and looks at the GM. The GM then says tonight Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Shawn, Kane will be in a #1 contenders match whoever wins will face Undertaker at Judgement Day!". They all look at each other before the break.

After the break

Edge bumps into Ken and Bossman and Ken says "you think you deserve a shot at Paul huh you may of beaten Bossman but you have yet to beat me so how about if I beat you tonight your shot goes to me!" Edge replies with "how about when I Educate you to the ground tonight I still get my shot Sunday" The GM then comes in and says "Edge, HHH will be facing Paul at Sunday but tonight you and Ken will fight for the third spot" "your kidding right HHH gets in without having to work for it whatever I will beat Ken tonight anyway" he then walks off.

Tag Team Match
Acolytes (Bradsaw and Faarooq) vs Too Cool

Winners The Acolytes

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Shane McMahon vs D-Von
Shanes still bitter at how quickly he was replaced by his father and challenges D-Von to this match.
D-Von attacks Shane from behind at the start and then brutally attack Shane. After hitting Shane with the steps and a sledgehammer he win by pinfall.

Winner D-Von

Vince come out clapping for D-Von saying "this is why you do not piss me off" He then stomps out his son and smiles while doing so.

Qualifying match for Judgment Day Intercontinental Championship Title Shot
(C)Edge vs Ken Shamrock
Bossman joins commentary rooting for his Tag Partner Ken. He trash talks Edge throughout the match.
Edge shows some spirit in this match and uses high flying and quickness to defeat Ken. He finishes him off with 2 Educations and 2 Spears.

Winner and #2 Contender Edge

Bossman then tries to attack Edge but Edge ducks and Educates him. He then celebrates saying Paul and HHH you both going down Judgement Day!"

Non Title Match
HHH vs (C)Paul Wight
Paul and HHH have a great match in the end it takes HHH 2 Pedigrees to put down Paul.

Winner HHH

After Paul tries to cheapshot HHH but HHH knocks him out of the ring. Then Edge comes running in from behind and Educates HHH followed by a Spear.

Main Event
Fatal 4 way #1 Contenders Match
Chris Jericho vs Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels vs Kane
High stakes are in this match looks like thing will turn very nasty and fast after last week. It's a all out brawl nobody like anyone in this match. Jericho tries a quick pin on Shawn but he kicks out. Bret is busy going after Kane and we all know why. Later Jericho slaps Kane and Kane just looks at him before getting low blowed by Jericho. Bret and Shawn fight and perform various grapples on each other. Jericho then tries to pin Kane to no success. Shawn and Jericho seem strong in this match.Shawn give Bret a Sweet Chin Music but picks him up then they get in small package war. While this is Happening Kane and Jericho fight outside. The Shawn and Bret take their fight outside and Shawn gets planted through the announcer table. The crowd are cheering to the match they are seeing. Later Jericho makes Kane tap out to the Walls of Jericho to win!

Winner and #1 Contender Chris Jericho

Jericho says after "You see that I coming to get what Undertaker took from me! GM Music plays The Gm says "Jericho I have had a request from Undertaker should you win this match which you have Undertaker wants you in a I Quit Match!" Bong! Undertaker comes at the ramp saying "Jericho finally our long awaited match has come this time I will end you!" it goes dark then Undertaker appears behind Jericho and tombstones him.

Finally Undertaker gets his wish of fighting Jericho one on one but maybe Jericho may wish he had never won now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »